Author Topic: "Two state solution" isn't a solution  (Read 965 times)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: "Two state solution" isn't a solution
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 05:15:20 PM »
Greater Israel is only solution.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 05:33:46 PM »
Good post!  Never saw this video before.    Glad to see others on our side.  He's just an average speaker at best, in my opinion.   He doesn't really lay out the facts to our advantage in the best way.   Not that I'm any better at speaking than he is, at all.    He makes some good points.  However he's  just not convincing to me, and needs to liven up a bit.  He also needs to  prep up, with better argument points. 
And I disagree with him... the Arabs must go.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 08:07:24 PM »
Disagree, it's the Nazis second solution, and this time they're all united around the world. Never again, it seems, means not all at once. Every inch of land is another dead Jew in "peace" time. Tolerance is asking Islam to raise it's revolver for a head-start to the duel they demanded. I'm sure unarmed Jews fought back in the holocaust, too, but you can't want to win if you won't fathom a reason to fight.

I'm not against Arabs in Israel, so long as they live under actual Jewish law.

Oh and I'm the best at speaking.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 08:44:13 PM »
I agree. Thank allah that I am not in charge, if it were up to me Israel would attack everyone until they had the original borders back that the G-d of Israel gave them. And all A rats would abandon islam or die!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2012, 08:46:13 PM »
I agree. Thank allah that I am not in charge, if it were up to me Israel would attack everyone until they had the original borders back that the G-d of Israel gave them. And all A rats would abandon islam or die!

You'd have to be careful about that last part because they have no compunction about using taqqiyah to say they've abandoned Islam when they really haven't.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2012, 08:49:18 PM »
This is getting complicated. Just put someone like Chaim in Israel.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2012, 08:51:22 PM »

Bad, bad to thank alla.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2012, 08:52:32 PM »
Good point Ruby! Kill all muslim. Let Hashem sort them out!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2012, 08:56:46 PM »
Good point Ruby! Kill all muslim. Let Hashem sort them out!

... that's the thing they'll say they're not muslim. Kick em out, and they've never had any qualms about the most mindless forms of "population control".