Author Topic: On open mic, Obama promises Russia to strip U.S. missile defense after election  (Read 1422 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

This incident just further proves that Barack Hussein Obama has a hidden evil agenda that he plans to implement if he wins a second term, G-d forbid.

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
what is with all these BHO hot mics??
Is he doing this on purpose?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer

I don't think he's doing it on purpose, but I think he's reliant upon the mainstream media to cushion any of his mistakes and shift the responsibility for them onto his predecessor.  I also think he knows that his voter base is too blinded by their irrational hatred of people who make more money than them to pay attention to his mistakes.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
I believe he is doing it on purpose. In a way he is mocking us and we cannot do anything about it. Just like the Polish death camp slip up, it was not a slip up he is laughing in the face of our allies!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
I believe he is doing it on purpose. In a way he is mocking us and we cannot do anything about it. Just like the Polish death camp slip up, it was not a slip up he is laughing in the face of our allies!

I don't think Obama's mocking anyone when he says there's 57 states.  Must be watching a lot of movies, Ephraim...

:::D

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
I wouldn't be surprised if the Soviets are funding his campaign
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Silver Star JTF Member
  Must be watching a lot of movies, Ephraim...

:::D
Actually I do not, but I do like to keep my eyes open!

Pray for the best, prepare for the worst!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
Actually I do not, but I do like to keep my eyes open!

Pray for the best, prepare for the worst!

Ah... I don't know if you got the joke, but it was actually a reference to some of Chaim's videos, like the beginning of this one:

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Great video!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ah... I don't know if you got the joke,
Yeah, it went right over my head!  :::D

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Frankly I wonder if we will be able to get to vote in the next election.  You gotta wonder about some big October surprise that leaves Obama in office as the last President of the United States, like Pastor Manning said.   Joel Rosenberg's book Implosion will shed alot of truth on what could happen!

Offline Enoch Powell

• New JTFer
In my opinion the USA is the "Whore of Babylon" who will be destroyeyed in "one hour" by the "King of the North".

Satan has put this shitskin in place to lower your defences for such an act,but I hope to God I'm wrong............That wermin,Soetoro,is merely doing the prep work.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
In my opinion the USA is the "Whore of Babylon" who will be destroyeyed in "one hour" by the "King of the North".

Satan has put this shitskin in place to lower your defences for such an act,but I hope to G-d I'm wrong............That wermin,Soetoro,is merely doing the prep work.

Now I really do think he's a troll. And a commie. The whore of babylon "who will be "destroyeyed" in one hour" is Saudi Arabia, by the Christian prophesy.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge