Author Topic: Mosque to open on street that runs through Baltimore's Jewish community  (Read 595 times)

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Mosque to open on street that runs through the heart of Baltimore's Jewish community:
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-county/bs-md-co-pikesville-mosque-20120530,0,1118559.story   

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Oh that just sounds so honkey dory nice.  Woopeedoo
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Some pigsblood might do wonders.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
These are not technically muslims, (they just beleive nonsense, founded on devil-worship, but stupid enough that I doubt it's taken as seriously as pisslam by anyone) and they don't plan to change the appearence of the mansion (they say the "mansion" is 900k... wtv like a muslim mansion).

All in all, this will show "see we are really good, and muslim! Bad muslims hurt us, so islam is good, but bad muslims aren't" to the herds, which really have swallowed quite enough tolerance already.

Khan said. "I knew this was a Jewish neighborhood, but that didn't cross my mind that that should be a problem at all."

Imagine if a Jew was stupid enough to pull that logic in reverse.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
They should build moscows only in S. Arab and no where else.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
These are ahmadiaya muslims, which are a rather benign version of the cancer that is Islam.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
These are ahmadiaya muslims, which are a rather benign version of the cancer that is Islam.

Many Muslims to not even consider them to be Muslim.  They seem to believe in parts of other religions so I can see how they may not be true Muslims.

The wimpy reaction of the establishment Baltimore Jewish community in the article is probably the most important point in all of this.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ahmadiya or Kadiyani are not considered muslamics by other muslamics and are tormented everywhere by them.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.