Author Topic: Latest poll: New York Jews back Osama 72% to 24%  (Read 1676 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Latest poll: New York Jews back Osama 72% to 24%
« on: May 31, 2012, 11:47:45 AM »
בס''ד

If this poll is accurate, then little has changed from the 2008 presidential campaign when 78% of Jews voted for the black Muslim Jew-hater Barack Hussein Osama yimach shmo vezichro.

That means that three and a half years of Osama working to destroy little Israel has not changed most Jewish voters. Osama telling Israel that she must retreat to the suicidal pre-1967 borders that are only 6 to 9 miles wide; Osama telling Israel that Jews are not allowed to live in Jerusalem; Osama relentlessly and successfully pressuring Israel not to strike at Nazi Iran's nuclear bomb-making program. None of this matters to these evil, assimilated, self-hating Judenrat kapo kikes. These are the same types of kikes who voted for Roosevelt yimach shmo vezichro while he murdered over 6 million Jews during the holocaust.

The only hope and future for Jews is in Israel. The vast majority of American Jews are a lost cause. Of course, we are obligated to try to save our brothers and sisters in America, but it appears that only a minority of them are likely to be saved.

The statistics on Jewish voters in the poll are in the fifth paragraph of this article:

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/institutes-and-centers/polling-institute/new-york-state/release-detail?ReleaseID=1756

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Latest poll: New York Jews back Osama 72% to 24%
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 11:55:30 AM »
If i keep reading about these leftist Jews i'll become an Anti Leftist Jew Jew
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 12:04:53 PM »
Ughh.  I am just hoping that this poll isnt accurate.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 12:12:06 PM »
You can spit on these Jews and they will tell you it's raining.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 12:17:53 PM »
True the insane leftist Manhattan Jews
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2012, 12:32:12 PM »

what if I hock a lugie at them?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2012, 12:36:14 PM »
what if I hock a lugie at them?
As long as you put on a black face.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2012, 01:34:35 PM »
I met one Jewish student and told him about JTF web site. After 3 days I asked him what he thinks and his opinion was that we are too radical here. I guess he is one of those "voters" :o

I bring to my house one Jew from Kazakhstan that I knew from work. We never spoke about politics but he told me before what experience he had with muslims: taking his property away, firing his father as director of the company, and how he and his family had to leave the country to save their lives. Well, after few beers he tells me how good muslims are and this and that.
Dude is not calling me anymore after I told him the truth. God know if I told him to join JTF he would probably report me to someone :laugh:
Someone must explain to me what is going on with Jewish patriotism today?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2012, 03:30:51 PM »
This news makes my lunch rise...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2012, 04:00:04 PM »
Things are supposed to become inverse during the end times.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2012, 04:17:22 PM »
Things are supposed to become inverse during the end times.

More like a roller-coaster ride...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2012, 09:36:08 PM »
I don't believe the poll

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2012, 10:38:53 PM »
I believe it. 

When it comes to issues of Jewish survival as a group, American Jews are just plain nuts. 

If they re-elect Obama, then no one can call them Israel firsters.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2012, 10:54:41 PM »
I dunno.  Maybe 95% of NY jews voted for this beast last time?

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2012, 11:41:37 PM »
The only hope and future for Jews is in Israel. The vast majority of American Jews are a lost cause. Of course, we are obligated to try to save our brothers and sisters in America, but it appears that only a minority of them are likely to be saved.

Do you have trouble bringing Israeli Jews over to the right-wing cause also, or is it not the same there?  Does Israel have a Fox News equivalent?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2012, 03:26:31 AM »
Do you have trouble bringing Israeli Jews over to the right-wing cause also, or is it not the same there?  Does Israel have a Fox News equivalent?
Of course there is a troubles with the Israelis. But Israelis are a little let self hating then American Jews. So Israelis keep voting in phony right wing into the government and they keep breaking their promises and betraying Israel.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2012, 03:40:53 PM »

The closest thing, in English, is IsraelNationalNews... It is the only mainstream 'right-wing' religious news source in Israel. There may be others but I don't know if they publish in English.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2012, 05:08:36 PM »
This is just so crazy.  It's as if we are a people determined to keep our eyes closed.  It's beyond sick

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2012, 05:11:56 PM »
NY Jews are likely more self-hating than the Jews in the rest of the country.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2012, 08:47:29 PM »
That's really sad. I think this unfortunately causes a lot of anti-Semitism because people see how liberal/left wing they are and assume that all Jews are that way. Of course that doesn't justify hating Jews but I can see why it contributes to the hatred. It seems as if they hate themselves.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2012, 10:45:11 AM »
But they themselves might be thinking that such of their leanings are reducing the antisemitism. How much wrong they are.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.