Author Topic: Baby Hitler parents lose custody of all 3 of their kids  (Read 813 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Baby Hitler parents lose custody of all 3 of their kids
« on: June 02, 2012, 08:26:04 AM »
Man oh man, that fat -ugly- pig nazi mother, looks so evil with  that freaky sick smile.  These Nazi types are all big mouths  till they need the services of a Jewish doctor, dentist, and lawyer.  I wish that Nazi father in Jersey would call me something if I passed him in the street.

The Nazi parents are trying to claim  that there was no domestic abuse in the house. Even though one of the courts found there was.  The pig wife left a note that her fellow Nazi husband threatened to kill her.   

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/26/baby-hitler-parents-lose-custody-kids-even-though-judge-says-no-abuse/

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
Re: Baby Hitler parents lose custody of all 3 of their kids
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 09:01:37 AM »
No doubt these kids were being indoctrinated with nazi ideals, that is abuse. Hopefully they get adopted and the new parents change their names.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 09:16:18 AM »
In France, the population is so wacked out you need baby names to be pre-approved by the governor, to avoid hitlers, rainbow flowers, and other left wing wet dreams. I pray America never gets to that point. I still believe in foster care, the government should circumvent the will of the child's parents and give the kid a name like bob or phil. The kid'd get picked on in school if not, hopefully.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2012, 12:05:20 PM »
Their last name is Scottish and they are imbeciles. Their children would be mocked in school.Having said that not in this case but New Jersey Dept that checks on childrens welfare has a terrible reputation for taking children away from their parents
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2012, 02:46:16 PM »
forget everything you've heard. Adolf parents should be arrested for stupidity alone.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2012, 12:03:02 AM »
They should lose custody of all of their limbs.

;D *thumbs up*

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2012, 02:00:44 AM »
This parents are cruel. This is serious torture.

The result is, that this children are only able to have a "normal" life in a Muslim country.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2012, 02:09:50 AM »
This parents are cruel. This is serious torture.

The result is, that this children are only able to have a "normal" life in a Muslim country.

When the kids grow up they'll probably see their parents as eccentric idiots and go by normal names. At least I hope so. It would be really bad for their careers at least if they didn't change their names legally.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2012, 08:46:10 AM »
forget everything you've heard. Adolf parents should be arrested for stupidity alone.

If stupidity was used as a justification for arrest, the majority of the population would be in jail.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson