Author Topic: Jews Attacked For Wearing "Povocative Hats"  (Read 1921 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Jews Attacked For Wearing "Povocative Hats"
« on: June 05, 2012, 09:21:19 PM »
16 of the Third Month 5772

IsraelNN.com: Jewish Tourists Stoned in Jordan over 'Provocative Hats'
Arabic websites say religious Jewish visitors to Kerak were attacked with shoes and rocks.

Gil Ronen, June 5, 2012

Arabs in Kerak, Jordan, attacked Jewish tourists because they wore "provocative hats" and other items of clothing worn by religious Jews, according to Arab websites.

The incident took place Sunday afternoon, when a group of Jews visited the Jordanian tourist site, where a Crusader castle is located along with other attractions.

According to Al Jazeera, as translated by bloggers, "Salem Jeradat – who owns a grocery in the town – was surprised Sunday afternoon by a delegation of Jewish men and women who were wearing the clothing of religious Jews, which led him to throw his shoes at them."

"'Then the people of the town immediately approached the group, threw shoes and stones, and kicked them out of town,' Jeradat said. 'The people of Jordan do not accept the Jews entering their homeland, and the Araba Valley treaty between Jordan and the Zionist entity does not represent us.'"

Al Jazeera explained, "The idea is that those who occupy Palestine and desecrate holy places should not be allowed to roam freely in Jordan. Citizens of the town gathered in the evening in a grocery and committed themselves to prevent Jews from returning to their town."

Elder of Zion blog noted that another Jordanian website added that the Jewish tourists were wearing "provocative hats."

(Tip Credit: Jews News and Elder Of Ziyon)

"Provocative hats?"

Did those "hats" have profanity or epitaphs written on them?  Did they have pictures of weapons printed on them?

I'll tell you what's provocative.  Being Jewish is what's provocative.

No one ever wants to bring up that Jews are banned from Saudi Arabia.  Are there any Jews who live in Jordan?

Let's face it.  Jordanians know and fear the truth.  Jordan, their make-believe country, with its artificial borders, was born into existence by the UN and the British Mandate, who were worried that the Hashamites (currently the Jordanian royal family) would be jealous of their cousins in Saudi Arabia, and have a tantrum, if they didn't get a country of their own.

And so, the made-up country of Jordan was born, and named after the real river Jordan, in an attempt to give it legitimacy.

Recently, it has been reported (finally) that many, including Jordanians, have said that "Jordan is Palestine."

That's all very well and good, except for one minor issue.  Palestine is also a made up concept just like Jordan, with a made up people, pining for yet another make-believe country with yet more, man made, artificial borders.

The truth is that Jordan is just another part of Israel, the tribal territories of Re'uven and Gad, to be precise.

Thus, the term "West Bank" used to identify Yehudah and the Shomron (Judea & Samaria), is actually not such an imprecise term as I once thought, since the "East Bank" of the Jordan River (ie. Jordan) belongs to Israel as well.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, those (incredible naive) Jews visiting the tourist sites in "Jordan," wearing those "provocative hats," and having the nerve to spend money as local businesses, supporting the economy of our so-called "partners in peace," were indeed being provocative.

They had the nerve to exist, and to dare buy into the lies that Jordan is a free and safe country for people of all walks of life.

My only concern is that these Jews, or their family members or neighbors, will eventually return to Jordan, in the interest of peace, unknowingly repeating the same mistakes, expecting different results.

And we all know what that is, don't we?

Insanity.

Jordan is not the first country, not by a long shot, in which it is considered provocative to be Jewish.  But, what my fellow Jews need to get their heads around (if they have any chance of surviving) is that it's not going to be the last, and as farfetched as it may seem, it may eventually be considered provocative existing as a Jew in the country where you are sitting right now.

http://esseragaroth.blogspot.com/
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Jews Attacked For Wearing "Povocative Hats"
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 10:02:26 PM »
A kippa is provocative to arabs because it means you're a Jew and a proud one.  Arabs hate Jews.  The media now will tell us these arabs have the right to attack Jews and express their hatred for them.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 10:13:16 PM »
Any Arab that lays a finger on any Jew should be killed.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 10:30:08 PM »
Hell, lets open this up...any A rab wearing a turban gets his ass handed to him! And muslims get slain for desecrating the Temple Mount!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2012, 10:34:10 PM »
Hell, lets open this up...any A rab wearing a turban gets his donkey handed to him! And muslims get slain for desecrating the Temple Mount!

A turban is actually a Holy item.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2012, 10:36:06 PM »
The time is nearing when all arabs in Israel will be expelled to Jordan, which is really the so-called Palestinian state {as created by the Partition plan}.

But I agree, Jordan is biblically a part of Israel and eventually the arabs will have to leave again...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2012, 10:48:44 PM »

A turban is actually a Holy item.
Forgive my ignorance, but for who?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2012, 10:57:14 PM »
Forgive my ignorance, but for who?

Jews. Check Bavli Shabbat 77B, and Maseches Kalla 10).

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2012, 10:58:10 PM »
What are Jews doing in a Muslim country?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2012, 11:04:33 PM »
Jews. Check Bavli Shabbat 77B, and Maseches Kalla 10).
I do not know what you just said, but I will figure it out!

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2012, 12:03:14 AM »
Please turn your book to Genesis 16:12 for the reason for this attack.  Case closed.

The Arab:   "He will be a wild asss of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2012, 12:20:32 AM »
It's certainly not holy when a Muslamic is wearing it.

The Turban is a part of the Kohane Gadols clothing when he performs the Holy Service of Yom Kippur...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2012, 01:11:12 AM »
THAT is not what Moose friggers wear.  And frankly I find their clothing to be PROVOCATIVE.  Because they take a good thing and turn it into something filthy--with their corrupt version of both turbans and monotheism.

Of course I don't think that muslim turbans are holy. I am just confirming what Tag said about the turban being Holy...

PS: I apologize... My response was intended to quote tag but instead I quoted you. I can understand why there is confusion... My comment is not about muslim turbans at all..