Author Topic: Yassir Arafat: Gay Gigolo  (Read 2690 times)

Offline islamophobe

• Junior JTFer
Yassir Arafat: Gay Gigolo
« on: June 27, 2007, 02:57:27 PM »
Footage of Yassir Arafat making out with some dude in public. Those two should just get a room. Just like the two sodomites in that Christina Aguilleara video from a few years ago. And we wonder why there's a gay parade running through Jerusalem. Look who Israeli politicians sell their land and Israeli security to.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
Re: Yassir Arafat: Gay Gigolo
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 05:05:52 PM »
That Flaming TERRORIST is burning in hell as we speak... along with 72 Fag CLERIC Sodomites of his Choosing !  :-* 
Torture would have never worked on this Tormented Twit, he enjoys it TOO Much  :o

SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 05:07:58 PM »
Even the Arabs knew it! The whole world was kept in the dark of his secret homo-relationships... even his mysterious death from AIDS was kept a secret. THE MEDIA IS TO BLAME FOR THIS- ALL CONCEALED HIS GAYNESS
HE WAS SUCH A FAG!
thanks for the vid!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 05:40:37 PM »
Yes, Arafat was a shameless pedophile and gay pervert. I'm sure you probably know about the "pole boys" in Egypt.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 09:21:54 PM »
Seeing that made me queasy.  Tell us about the "pole boys" jeffguy I've never heard of that
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2007, 11:25:24 PM »
It's disgusting... I don't even want to say. I'll let Chaim answer this one himself:

This short MP3 is one of the JTF classics:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ept9agsgddz

Pole boys are described towards the end.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2007, 12:10:34 AM »
I hope whoever he was kissing contracted the Aids. Can you imagine what an unsanitary piece of drek he is.
I am urinating on a Koran.