Author Topic: An Urgent Appeal To Sheldon Adelson And Other Wealthy Jews (New Shlomo video)  (Read 1313 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

This is a great new professional video which Shlomo created.

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Amen Chaim! Thank you! Done.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Great Video Chaim!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Tweeted. Great video.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Favorited, rated and consider it mirrored!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Great video and message to Jewish patriot Sheldon Adelson.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Right-Nationalist

• Junior JTFer
  • Proud White Guy & Righteous Gentile
I don't think many wealthy Jews would be willing to do anything for their community. Like many with piles of money, they're too busy making sure their money is growing, and the rate at which it is growing is increasing. That's what's wrong with craporatist America. "Taking our country back" is a hard task. We'll have to have a lot more "I'm mad as hell and I can't take it anymore"'s.
-Right-Nationalist.
naziism is a branch of communism; Fascism is anti-nazi! NAZIS MURDERING TRUE FASCISTS:
http://www.sicilianculture.com/news/2003-genocide.htm (ethnic cleansing of fascist Italians by ustaša crorats in Mussolini-era)
I support Revisionist Maximalism (Jewish Fascism) very much as well. I'm 100% fascist (╟)
 ☭=卐, but ╟≠卐