Author Topic: Rand Paul cursed and called names by his Fathers followers for endorsing Romney  (Read 1122 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Ron Paul's followers are creepier than Ron Paul himself.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Ron Paul's followers are creepier than Ron Paul himself.
Your right way creepier
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Your right way creepier

But not as creepy as Obongo's followers.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
This doesnt surprise me one bit.

Close to half of the R. Paul supporters said they will NEVER vote for a GOP candidate.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I wonder what Chaim might say about Rand Paul supporting Romney over his own father.

I can guess a few things:

1. Rand Paul came out supporting Romney after his father suspended his campaign
2. Rand Paul is clever unlike his own father and so wants to look more legitimate to the "mainstream" GOP by not publically agreeing with his father's cooky ideals.  And since he is new to the government, he doesn't want to jeopardize his position.

...or perhaps Rand Paul isn't as cooky as his father is a true conservative republican.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I wonder what Chaim might say about Rand Paul supporting Romney over his own father.

I can guess a few things:

1. Rand Paul came out supporting Romney after his father suspended his campaign
2. Rand Paul is clever unlike his own father and so wants to look more legitimate to the "mainstream" GOP by not publically agreeing with his father's cooky ideals.  And since he is new to the government, he doesn't want to jeopardize his position.

...or perhaps Rand Paul isn't as cooky as his father is a true conservative republican.

Rand Paul said several things that made me think he wasn't a wacko Muslim lover.

I understand him feeling like he needs to say certain things to get approval from his dad....   I have the same instincts at times for my own father.  But when he was discussing foreign policy, he really did not sound like a Muslim loving wacko.   

That doesnt mean we shouldnt be skeptical.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Have mercy  :::D When are some of us here going to learn to read between the lines  :::D As crazy as Ron Paul seems at times he does not want another four years of a shvartza Presidency... Unable to support Romney out in the open without turning off many of his supporters he has his son do some of his bidding as he takes a lower profile by suspending his campaign...  Paul and his son are very much on the same page despite what many believe... Rand seems to take a more main stream RNC approach on issues however listen closely  to what he says and you will see he is just a younger image of his father.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Have mercy  :::D When are some of us here going to learn to read between the lines  :::D As crazy as Ron Paul seems at times he does not want another four years of a shvartza Presidency... Unable to support Romney out in the open without turning off many of his supporters he has his son do some of his bidding as he takes a lower profile by suspending his campaign...  Paul and his son are very much on the same page despite what many believe... Rand seems to take a more main stream RNC approach on issues however listen closely  to what he says and you will see he is just a younger image of his father.

Great analysis. I think you're right. Maybe Ron Paul is actually afraid of his fanatical followers?

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Man I feel real bad for Rand Paul.  He is much more Conservative than his father and his foreign policy is not ultra fatalistic.  Ron Paul is an anti-semite who would allow the Muslim nations to progress into nuclear weapons...Oh just leave them alone huh and quit sticking our noses in their business.     Actually Rand Paul showed strength by standing up for Mit Romney, he knew his father's foreign policy and stand on legalizing hard drugs was never going to make it with Conservatives!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Debbie I knew Ron Paul was for pot legalization but when did he want to legalize hard drugs?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 08:01:12 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Rand and Ron want Rand to be VP or at the very least gain a prominent position in the cabinet so Rand can run for President in the future. They will say or do anything to attain this goal. Do not trust either one of them.