Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 2555 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: June 15, 2012, 01:22:48 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 02:52:18 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
Re: Rambam's Mishneh Torah: Book of Times: Shekels
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 05:25:16 PM »
Thanks for the post. I actually started to read more about the Halachot. Usually I read the material in Hebrew or Yiddish, but this is also very informative.
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Rambam's Mishneh Torah: Book of Times: Shekels
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 04:25:52 PM »
Thanks for the post. I actually started to read more about the Halachot. Usually I read the material in Hebrew or Yiddish, but this is also very informative.

Their are the same Halachot in Hebrew as well.

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/5634/jewish/Mishneh-Torah-Hebrew.htm
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.