Author Topic: Everyone should read this and share  (Read 1827 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Everyone should read this and share
« on: June 15, 2012, 05:50:02 AM »
Have you ever read/heard that a political leader or a Prime Minister, from an Islamic nation has ever visited Japan?

This is how Japan keeps, not only the Jehaadis but also missionaries at bay, and how they preserve their native Japanese culture.

Japan’s strict restrictions on the Islam and Muslims:

The reasons are:

a) Japan is the only nation that does not give citizenship to Muslims.

b) In Japan permanent resident-ship is not given to Muslims.

c) There is strong ban on the propagation of Islam in Japan.

d) In the University of Japan Arabic or any Islamic language is not taught.

e) One cannot import ‘Kuran’ published in Arabic language.

f) According to data published by Japanese government, it has given citizenship to only 2 hundred thousand Muslims. These Muslims speak Japanese and carry their religious ritual in their homes.

g) Japan is the only country in the world having negligible number of embassies of Islamic countries.

h) Japanese people are not attracted to Islam at all.

i) Muslims residing in Japan are the employees of foreign companies.

j) Even today Visas are not granted to Muslim doctors, engineers or managers sent by foreign company.

k) In majority of the companies, it is stated in their laws that no Muslims should apply for the job.

l) Japan government is of an opinion that Muslims are fundamentalist and even in the era of globalization, they are not willing to change their Muslim laws.

m) Muslims can not even think about getting a rented house in Japan.

n) If anyone comes to know that his neighbor is a Muslim then the whole colony stays alert.

o) No one can start a Islamic or Arabic ‘Madarsa’ in Japan.

p) There is no personal law in Japan.

q) If Japanese women marry a Muslim then she is banned.

r) According to Mr. Komico Yagi (Head of Department, Tokyo University) “There is a mind frame in Japan that Islam is narrow-minded religion and one should stay away from it.”

s) Freelance journalist Mohammd Juber toured many Islamic countries after 9/11 incident and at that time he went even to Japan. He found out Japanese are confident that extremist can do no harm in Japan.

Restrictions on the conversion to Christianity:

a) In Japan there are strong restrictions on conversions to Christianity.

b) If due to any reason one converts his religion then both, one who converts, and one who helps both are severely punished.

c) If a foreign citizen does this then he is given a strict notice to leave Japan immediately.

d) Christen missionaries are influential all over the world but in Japan they could do no magic.

e) The POPE of Vatican is unhappy on two things: They could not convert India in to a Christian nation as Greek and there is no rise in number of Christians in Japan.

f) Japanese do not convert to other religion for the sake of money. They are very loyal to their religion and do not convert even if they are tempted with large remuneration.

Reference:
1. This astonishing information about Japan is by Mr. Mahani Yamo, Chairman of Solidarity Network, an Institute dedicated to Survey.
2. Some part is taken from an article written by Mr. Muzaffer Hussain in the ‘Panchjanya’ dated 30/05/2010 ( monthly magazine ‘Savarkar Times' July 2010).

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Everyone should read this and share
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 06:55:55 AM »
I think it is factually incorrect.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 07:26:16 AM »
If this were true then it would be good. I think every nation has a right to preserve and protect their people (by nation I don't mean country, I mean nation in the more traditional sense, but often nations do have their own home country as well, which is one aspect of nationhood). When I hear about "Japanese only" establishments it makes me smile knowing at least one advanced people in this world has some pride in heritage and culture and wants to preserve them and keep them special and in existence. I hope they continue that way and don't let too much multiculti crap seep in if it isn't too late already.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 08:05:11 AM »
Good for the Japanese. They know how to keep the Islamists at bay.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 08:58:32 AM »
Which is it?
a) Japan is the only nation that does not give citizenship to Muslims.

f) According to data published by Japanese government, it has given citizenship to only 2 hundred thousand Muslims.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2012, 08:59:44 AM »
All other nations and countries shall follow Japan in this particular matter. Great...
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2012, 09:05:15 AM »

i) Muslims residing in Japan are the employees of foreign companies.

Perhaps this may be some explanation.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2012, 12:45:45 PM »
Perhaps this may be some explanation.

No it is not an explanation. The original question is basically...

If Japan gives NO muslims citizenship, how can it claim that only 200,000 muslims were granted citizenship...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2012, 02:52:03 PM »
When I first read the list I thought the 200,000 were native converts

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2012, 02:59:34 PM »
How many Muslims does Japan have not including converts and those from Muslim countries.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2012, 04:07:20 PM »
It is not possible to get any better information by anyone on this matter. Wiki also writes similar thing albeit in details.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Japan

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2012, 05:13:28 PM »
It is not possible to get any better information by anyone on this matter. Wiki also writes similar thing albeit in details.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Japan

So only 100,000 Muslims live in Japan? Good news, indeed.