Author Topic: Rodney King found dead at pool  (Read 5725 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Rodney King found dead at pool
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2012, 06:16:59 PM »
Because, despite the beating, blacks all over the place rioted and hurt other people who were not involved in the beating and Rodney King didn't condemn it. 

While I am against what they did, on second thought Jews can learn from them. they got rights and respect becuase of their rioting and doing these things after one of theirs was hurt.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2012, 07:32:32 PM »
While I am against what they did, on second thought Jews can learn from them. they got rights and respect becuase of their rioting and doing these things after one of theirs was hurt.
Sorry Tag, it will not work that way for Jews!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2012, 09:02:41 PM »
When are some black folks going to learn that drugs and water don't mix  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2012, 10:50:22 PM »

Jews should react like that, but not to hurt people not involved in the crime.  For example the murderers of itamar.  I would applaud actions of revenge on the village they came from.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2012, 09:43:18 PM »
I'm certainly not shedding any tears over that thug Rodney King.  The man was in trouble with the law for most of his life.  Plus he refused to keep his pants on (meaning he fathered illegitimate kids).  He was high on drugs in 1991 when he lead police on a high speed chase, driving over 110 miles per hour.  When the police finally pulled him over, he resisted, swung out at the officers, and refused to remain in a prone position.  Here are some highlights of King's illustrious career as a thug:

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/lapd/kingarrests.html

King's Trouble with the Law Prior to His Beating

July 27, 1987:  According to a complaint filed by his wife, King beat her while she was sleeping, then dragged her outside the house and beat her again. King was charged with battery and pleaded "no contest."  He was placed on probation and ordered to obtain counseling.  He never got the counseling.

November 3, 1989: King, brandishing a tire iron, ordered a convenience store clerk to empty the cash register.  The clerk grabbed the tire iron, causing King to fall backwards and knock over a pie rack.  King swung the rack at the clerk and fled the store with $200.  King was arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon, second-degree robbery, and intent to commit great bodily injury.  In a plea agreement, King pleaded guilty to the robbery charge and the other charges were dropped.  He was sentenced to two years in prison, but was paroled on December 27, 1990.

The Arrest of Rodney King on March 3, 1991

March 3, 1991:  After being seen speeding on the 210 freeway by CHP officers, King led them on a chase at speeds estimated at up to 110 to 115 mph.  When finally stopped, King refused requests to get into the prone position and appeared to charge one of the officers.  He was beaten and arrested.  King was charged with felony evading.  Charges were later dropped.

King's Trouble with the Law After March 3, 1991
May 11, 1991:  King was pulled over for having an excessively tinted windshield.  Although King was driving without a license and his car registration had expired, King was not charged.

May 28, 1991:  King picked up a transvestite prostitute in Hollywood who happened to be under surveillance by LAPD officers.  King and the prostitute were observed in an alley engaging in sexual activity.  When the prostitute spotted the officers, King sped away, nearly hitting one of them.  King later explained that he thought the vice officers were robbers trying to kill him.  No charges were filed.

June 26, 1992:  King's second wife reported to police that King had hit her and she feared for her life.  King was handcuffed and taken to a police station, but his wife then decided against pressing charges.

July 16, 1992:
King was arrested at 1:40 A.M. for driving while intoxicated.  No charges were filed.

August 21, 1993: King crashed into a wall near a downtown Los Angeles nightclub.  He had a blood alcohol level of 0.19.  King was charged with violating his parole and sent for sixty day to an alcohol treatment center.  He was also convicted on the DUI charge and ordered to perform twenty days of community service.

May 21, 1995:  King was arrested for DUI while on a trip to Pennsylvania.  King failed field sobriety tests, but refused to submit to a blood test.  He was tried and acquitted.

July 14, 1995:  King got into an argument with his wife while he was driving, pulled off the freeway and ordered her out of the car.  When she started to get out, King sped off, leaving her on the highway with a bruised arm.  King was charged with assault with a deadly weapon (his car), reckless driving, spousal abuse, and hit-and-run.  King was tried on all four charges, but found guilty only of hit-and-run driving.

March 3, 1999:  King allegedly injured the sixteen-year-old girl that he had fathered out of wedlock when he was seventeen, as well as the girl's mother.  King was arrested for injuring the woman, the girl, and for vandalizing property.  King claimed that the incident was simply "a family misunderstanding."

September 29, 2001:  King was arrested for indecent exposure and use of the hallucinogenic drug PCP.

What the thug loving media conveniently ignores is that King resisted arrest, and continued to lunge and curse at the police officers.  They tried tasering him, but to no effect.  So the media edited the video, just showing the part where King was on the ground with the officers swinging at him. 

Really, the media has not changed.  They selectively edited the video in order to make King look like the innocent, and to rile up the blacks along with their self hating white liberal supporters.  They've done the exact same thing this year with the Trayvon Martin case.  And look what happened then and now.  In 1991, about 50 innocent people were killed.  Reginald Denny was beaten within an inch of his life, and the Koreans in LA were looted by the black mobs.  And there was all that property damage.  The same thing has been going on this year with groups of blacks attacking random white people as "justice for Trayvon." 

It's disgusting. 

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2012, 07:12:56 AM »
I'm certainly not shedding any tears over that thug Rodney King.  The man was in trouble with the law for most of his life.  Plus he refused to keep his pants on (meaning he fathered illegitimate kids).  He was high on drugs in 1991 when he lead police on a high speed chase, driving over 110 miles per hour.  When the police finally pulled him over, he resisted, swung out at the officers, and refused to remain in a prone position.  Here are some highlights of King's illustrious career as a thug:

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/lapd/kingarrests.html

King's Trouble with the Law Prior to His Beating

July 27, 1987:  According to a complaint filed by his wife, King beat her while she was sleeping, then dragged her outside the house and beat her again. King was charged with battery and pleaded "no contest."  He was placed on probation and ordered to obtain counseling.  He never got the counseling.

November 3, 1989: King, brandishing a tire iron, ordered a convenience store clerk to empty the cash register.  The clerk grabbed the tire iron, causing King to fall backwards and knock over a pie rack.  King swung the rack at the clerk and fled the store with $200.  King was arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon, second-degree robbery, and intent to commit great bodily injury.  In a plea agreement, King pleaded guilty to the robbery charge and the other charges were dropped.  He was sentenced to two years in prison, but was paroled on December 27, 1990.

The Arrest of Rodney King on March 3, 1991

March 3, 1991:  After being seen speeding on the 210 freeway by CHP officers, King led them on a chase at speeds estimated at up to 110 to 115 mph.  When finally stopped, King refused requests to get into the prone position and appeared to charge one of the officers.  He was beaten and arrested.  King was charged with felony evading.  Charges were later dropped.

King's Trouble with the Law After March 3, 1991
May 11, 1991:  King was pulled over for having an excessively tinted windshield.  Although King was driving without a license and his car registration had expired, King was not charged.

May 28, 1991:  King picked up a transvestite prostitute in Hollywood who happened to be under surveillance by LAPD officers.  King and the prostitute were observed in an alley engaging in sexual activity.  When the prostitute spotted the officers, King sped away, nearly hitting one of them.  King later explained that he thought the vice officers were robbers trying to kill him.  No charges were filed.

June 26, 1992:  King's second wife reported to police that King had hit her and she feared for her life.  King was handcuffed and taken to a police station, but his wife then decided against pressing charges.

July 16, 1992:
King was arrested at 1:40 A.M. for driving while intoxicated.  No charges were filed.

August 21, 1993: King crashed into a wall near a downtown Los Angeles nightclub.  He had a blood alcohol level of 0.19.  King was charged with violating his parole and sent for sixty day to an alcohol treatment center.  He was also convicted on the DUI charge and ordered to perform twenty days of community service.

May 21, 1995:  King was arrested for DUI while on a trip to Pennsylvania.  King failed field sobriety tests, but refused to submit to a blood test.  He was tried and acquitted.

July 14, 1995:  King got into an argument with his wife while he was driving, pulled off the freeway and ordered her out of the car.  When she started to get out, King sped off, leaving her on the highway with a bruised arm.  King was charged with assault with a deadly weapon (his car), reckless driving, spousal abuse, and hit-and-run.  King was tried on all four charges, but found guilty only of hit-and-run driving.

March 3, 1999:  King allegedly injured the sixteen-year-old girl that he had fathered out of wedlock when he was seventeen, as well as the girl's mother.  King was arrested for injuring the woman, the girl, and for vandalizing property.  King claimed that the incident was simply "a family misunderstanding."

September 29, 2001:  King was arrested for indecent exposure and use of the hallucinogenic drug PCP.

What the thug loving media conveniently ignores is that King resisted arrest, and continued to lunge and curse at the police officers.  They tried tasering him, but to no effect.  So the media edited the video, just showing the part where King was on the ground with the officers swinging at him. 

Really, the media has not changed.  They selectively edited the video in order to make King look like the innocent, and to rile up the blacks along with their self hating white liberal supporters.  They've done the exact same thing this year with the Trayvon Martin case.  And look what happened then and now.  In 1991, about 50 innocent people were killed.  Reginald Denny was beaten within an inch of his life, and the Koreans in LA were looted by the black mobs.  And there was all that property damage.  The same thing has been going on this year with groups of blacks attacking random white people as "justice for Trayvon." 

It's disgusting.

Exactly.
His wife must be racist.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2012, 08:12:24 AM »
While I agree with this statement, do you think that it's right for there to be a riot and property damage and lawlessness and murder and hurting the innocent after such actions?  Do you think that if someone did that on your behalf and it was wrong, you should condemn those actions?
I do not support riots and he should have condemn them. All I am saying is that riots could be avoided if police was following the law.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Right-Nationalist

• Junior JTFer
  • Proud White Guy & Righteous Gentile
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2012, 11:32:10 AM »
He in da great waddymelon patch in da sky!
-Right-Nationalist.
naziism is a branch of communism; Fascism is anti-nazi! NAZIS MURDERING TRUE FASCISTS:
http://www.sicilianculture.com/news/2003-genocide.htm (ethnic cleansing of fascist Italians by ustaša crorats in Mussolini-era)
I support Revisionist Maximalism (Jewish Fascism) very much as well. I'm 100% fascist (╟)
 ☭=卐, but ╟≠卐

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2012, 08:58:20 PM »

If you call welfare and tolerance rights and respect, you are deeply deceived. They didn't get these things because the commies wanted to reward or help them, they got them because it helps destroy America. Helping Jews would not do that.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Baruch Meir

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2012, 07:27:25 AM »
Yemach Shemo to this [censored] pig!  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline Baruch Meir

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2012, 07:31:05 AM »
I do not support riots and he should have condemn them. All I am saying is that riots could be avoided if police was following the law.

Maby Rodney King was a hero like gadaffi, hey Serbian Child? ::)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2012, 11:34:12 AM »
Maby Rodney King was a hero like gadaffi, hey Serbian Child? ::)
I consider you to be just another stupid ustasha who did not write anything but against us Serbs here on forum. Your plan is to provoke me to leave this forum.

I hope moderators will take into consideration the fact that ustasha won't leave me alone :o :o
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Right-Nationalist

• Junior JTFer
  • Proud White Guy & Righteous Gentile
Sheeit, muh homeboy beez daid?
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2012, 06:25:27 PM »
Dayum, muffuggin crackas poizen heeim! I tink it beez da seecrit rayciss KKK conspurramacy gubbamint n sheeit who keyed da bruva, nomesane? Rememba, ebbytang da crackas does iz a conspurramacy fo dey effots agains' buh-lack peepah, nomesane?

Rest in Peace, homie. I hope he wrote in his will that he wished to be buried in a personal palatial mausoleum decorated wif lotza blangblang n sheeit using the money he got from sucking US law enforcement dry via lawsuits. I do also hope he leaves some fo' his fambly and includes bedrooms, a kitchen, a plasma tv, and welfare-check depository in the mausoleum so his fambly can make it 'dey crib' (or in other words, live there). It sure does beat Section 8 housing in the ghetto!
-Right-Nationalist.
naziism is a branch of communism; Fascism is anti-nazi! NAZIS MURDERING TRUE FASCISTS:
http://www.sicilianculture.com/news/2003-genocide.htm (ethnic cleansing of fascist Italians by ustaša crorats in Mussolini-era)
I support Revisionist Maximalism (Jewish Fascism) very much as well. I'm 100% fascist (╟)
 ☭=卐, but ╟≠卐