Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 884 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: June 18, 2012, 05:53:51 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 02:51:16 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Muslim Brotherhood ordered rocket attack on Israel
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 06:04:02 PM »
Two lessons learned:

1. It's not worth trading land for a piece of paper

2. It's a grave sin, even if it will lead to genuine peace, to give away land that Gd has promised to the Jews.  This will lead to fathers and mothers sacrificing their children much like Abraham was punished with a test to sacrifice Issac.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 07:35:55 PM »
Maybe the Arabs will overplay their hand, and Netenyahu won't be able to give a way more land, than he already has.  Or maybe that's wishful thinking.  Who knows.  He wants to give away the land so badly, I don't think anything will stop him except 10,000 fighting Jews at every site of eviction.  I hate to see the Jews just stand there like sheep and get their heads busted open.  There has to be a better way, safer way, and more effetctive way to block soldiers.  They dont even come with trash can lids to stop the batons from pounding on their heads.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 07:52:35 PM »
Israel is always stuck behind the 8 ball.  Always.  It's disheartening beyond belief!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 07:40:31 AM »
Israel is always trying to appease the Arabs and the rest of the world.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 11:50:53 AM »
Maybe the Arabs will overplay their hand, and Netenyahu won't be able to give a way more land, than he already has.  Or maybe that's wishful thinking.  Who knows.  He wants to give away the land so badly, I don't think anything will stop him except 10,000 fighting Jews at every site of eviction.  I hate to see the Jews just stand there like sheep and get their heads busted open.  There has to be a better way, safer way, and more effetctive way to block soldiers.  They dont even come with trash can lids to stop the batons from pounding on their heads.

Except the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas and etc would rather not have peace for land but fight a war that they think they can win much like the Arabs of Nasser's time.  I think this type of thing would harden Israel's heart to make peace or even give land since it will know the enemy through their honesty instead of being clever.  Perhaps, Gd allowed this to happen so that Israel would wake up to its old glory and fight back instead of trying to be nice.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2012, 02:54:56 PM »
They should not have given back the land of Sinai.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2012, 08:47:17 PM »
They should not have given back the land of Sinai.

They shouldn't have but one day, eventually one day, Israel will reclaim the Sinai.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision