Author Topic: Disgusting  (Read 617 times)

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Disgusting
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 04:09:45 PM »
This is liberalism at its finest.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 06:19:14 PM »
This is "anti racism"racism taken to absurd.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 12:23:07 AM »
I was handed everything in life I needed, just because I’m white! I never had any struggles! All of you minorities, I’m so sorry, I will  pay for you and your kids!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 07:27:49 AM »
I don't exactly feel priveleged when my values and my culture are the ones that are demonized as un-PC and unable to be spoken in public without serious repercussions up to and including losing hope of employment. I don't feel priveleged when the government takes the money I earn and gives it to people who didn't earn it and who mostly aren't even of my own background.

These people in this video are traitors and I'd be happy if they weren't white. They can go slit their own throats if they want to. I'll keep on being proud of who God made me, just like everybody else should be happy and thankful for who God made them, whatever race that happens to be.