Author Topic: Here's a copy of the vid Zelhar found and posted. This vid. isn't private yet.  (Read 734 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Trust me, if he would have fought back or restrained the attacking shvatza,  the other blacks on the bus would have ganged up, and beat him within an inch of his life.  He had no choice.  He made the best decision.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Typical i'm not one to hit girls but i would have picked her up and thrown her off the bus.But then again i can carry if everyone ganged up.I really doubt they would
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 10:23:16 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
After reviewing the video, I now have a theory for what underlying cause to this attack.  I think the assault female sneaked into the bus without paying, because if you notice, she has no card in her hands and she doesn't swipe the card slot like the woman behind her.

The man whom she attacked perhaps noticed that and told her she should pay for the ride, so she attacked him, which is the logical thing to do if you posses a criminal mind.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
After reviewing the video, I now have a theory for what underlying cause to this attack.  I think the assault female sneaked into the bus without paying, because if you notice, she has no card in her hands and she doesn't swipe the card slot like the woman behind her.

The man whom she attacked perhaps noticed that and told her she should pay for the ride, so she attacked him, which is the logical thing to do if you posses a criminal mind.

I disagree with that theory.     Odds are he said nothing, and was minding his  own business, entirely.  He was attacked because of white privilege.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
She is the modern day Rosa Parks.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Guys do not forget she is not "privileged" that is why she did that.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 02:51:13 PM by Tag-MehirTzedek »
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Trust me, if he would have fought back or restrained the attacking shvatza,  the other blacks on the bus would have ganged up, and beat him within an inch of his life.  He had no choice.  He made the best decision.

I agree with you. It appears he did not sustain any serious injuries and blocked most of her punches. She is clearly the aggressor and legally he will be able to cleanly go after her. Had he started to hit her there is no telling if he would have survived. She could have had a knife or one of the others on the bus could have started to beat or stab him.  It could have been some sort of escalation trap that he did not fall into. Had she started to stab him or if another person started to beat him and hurt him then he should have fought back with everything he had, that was not the case though. He survived and that is the bottom line.