Author Topic: Muslim brotherhood is now ruling Egypt officially  (Read 468 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Muslim brotherhood is now ruling Egypt officially
« on: June 24, 2012, 12:13:45 PM »
Now they rule Egypt officially.

http://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/article107259336/Muslimbruder-Mursi-gewinnt-Praesidentenwahl.html

This is the outcome of the "Arab Spring". The West is obviously nuts to celebrate and support this development.

The West supports the worst Nazis of all now in Syria. Sometimes I think the objective of all western leaders is today to murder as much non Muslims and even secular people from Muslim families as they can.

The Clintons are extra evil involved in this. First in the Balkan and now in the Levante.

I didn't say that Christian Copts and Alawite Syrians as well as other groups there are good people, but they mostly talk hate towards Jews and the West while Salafists and Muslim brotherhood people start actions without looking at the consequences. They are totally irrational and exceptional cruel, what makes them dangerous. Deterrence towards them is even with drastic measures impossible.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Muslim brotherhood is now ruling Egypt officially
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 12:29:40 PM »
When the Arabs go crazy and start killing each other what the west should do is just sit back and relax, watch them spill each others guts. I think Egypt might be heading for a new round of riots and violence because the muslim brotherhood officially won but the old military junta still holds all the power.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 12:42:30 PM »
I was not surprised when the scumbag brotherhood won, nor by this: http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/muslim-brotherhood-may-get-shocked-in-egypt/ .

If the army leads a revolt, the muslims will fight back, and if it takes 5 or fifty years, they will come out on top, just like in Algeria. The only thing is I have a feeling the caliphate will be back long before a half century.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 03:41:50 PM »
Israel now will more than ever be under constant threat of attacks as muslim terrorist are be licking their chops in waiting for the final showdown...  >:(
When will the people of Israel wake up and elect a real leader?!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2012, 03:45:24 PM »
So-called leftists and liberals in Egypt are supporting the muslamic brotherhood in hope of the elusive democracy.

I reiterate that whether it is revolt, rebellion, insurrection, insurgency, uprising, coup, mutiny, or the muslamic people's democratic revolution, but the muslamics shall vehemently keep fighting among themselves till their own end.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.