Author Topic: My Chabad Rabbis 3yo Daughters Shabbat  (Read 1553 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
My Chabad Rabbis 3yo Daughters Shabbat
« on: June 26, 2012, 02:12:11 AM »
My Rabbi just sent me this link to a video he made. Last Shabbat was a special Shabbat I attended. It was the celebration of his daughter Mussia's 3rd birthday. According to custom a 3 year old daughter should be taught to light the Shabbat candles. This video shows all the preparations the women of the house go through on Shabbat.

I love this Rabbi so much. He really cares about everyone in our community. And as always the children of Chabad Rabbis are such good yidden... Little mentchen...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: My Chabad Rabbis 3yo Daughters Shabbat
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 11:39:06 AM »
Very nice video, thanks for posting.
 Woow this 3 year old does more for the house then some 20 something year old girls I know.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.