Author Topic: Lunatic liberal policy burn forests kill endangered animals  (Read 761 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
That's pretty stupid:

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Baruch Meir

• Junior JTFer
Re: Lunatic liberal policy burn forests kill endangered animals
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 07:23:48 AM »
That's pretty stupid:

Liberals are nuts! They should be hanging from the tree for all their crimes.  ;D

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Lunatic liberal policy burn forests kill endangered animals
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 01:30:09 PM »
Liberals are nuts! They should be hanging from the tree for all their crimes.  ;D

They might like that since they hug trees.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Right-Nationalist

• Junior JTFer
  • Proud White Guy & Righteous Gentile
Liberals and corporats
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 05:53:18 PM »
They always blame conservatives for monstrous corporate thugs- as though all corporations who damage the environment are conservative. Um, oil companies? And how come conservatives founded the EPA?Furthermore, did they watch "Network" (conservative-biased) to see what we really think of corporations? In the movie, ultra-left commie terrorists of just another "Black Muslim" [traitor] organization are hired by a TV corporation to kill a conservative speaking out against paying the Arabs. Wow, I never knew that if us conservatives loved corporatism so much; we'd portray it in such a manner.
-Right-Nationalist.
naziism is a branch of communism; Fascism is anti-nazi! NAZIS MURDERING TRUE FASCISTS:
http://www.sicilianculture.com/news/2003-genocide.htm (ethnic cleansing of fascist Italians by ustaša crorats in Mussolini-era)
I support Revisionist Maximalism (Jewish Fascism) very much as well. I'm 100% fascist (╟)
 ☭=卐, but ╟≠卐