Author Topic: No More Crazy 9/11 was a, "nuclear inside job", conspiracy theroies.  (Read 2674 times)

Offline Baruch Meir

• Junior JTFer
As an American, its an absolute insults that people like Slobodan, can get away with this kind of nonsence. Over 3,000 Americans were killed by Osama Bin laden and his muzzis terrorist bandits. These conspriacy theories are contradicting allot what Chaims saids and makes our forum look nuts like infowhores. There should be a New Rule, where members should be punished for this kind of crap.

Any ideas for punishment for these crazy theories?

Anyone?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: No More Crazy 9/11 was a, "nuclear inside job", conspiracy theroies.
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 08:22:29 AM »
Agreed. I was getting sick of it, too. We all know very well 9/11 was started by Osama bin Laden and Al-Queda.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 01:06:54 PM »
I agree. Lets ban all Serb members and open Save Ustasha Croatia instead Save Serbia section with Baruch Meir being that section's moderator.  :dance: :dance:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 01:19:12 PM by serbian army »
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 02:44:08 PM »
As an American, its an absolute insults that people like Slobodan, can get away with this kind of nonsence. Over 3,000 Americans were killed by Osama Bin laden and his muzzis terrorist bandits. These conspriacy theories are contradicting allot what Chaims saids and makes our forum look nuts like infowhores. There should be a New Rule, where members should be punished for this kind of crap.

Any ideas for punishment for these crazy theories?

Anyone?
Hello ustasha!!
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2012, 03:10:32 PM »
I support freedom of speech on the forum but we can't give stage to evil lies and deceit like this crazy conspiracy.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2012, 04:40:11 PM »
I would like to then mention that it was a joint task force conspiracy of reptile aliens led by General British sword, and the plane was propelled by CIA agents holding onto the tail and flapping their arms, which the evil Zionist media blanked out in our minds with their insect alien from the galaxy Sirius radionics machines.

I also have irrefutable evidence in my mind that George Walter Bush (those letters, after adding and subtracting a while say JEWLUMINATI) paid the aliens to dress up as Arabs, because Arabs are the only country left to fight the NWO which they created. Also, the buildings were not destroyed, but went underground really fast which is why they fell at considerably less than, but maybe it's also a conspiracy that they fell at a speed that if you added speed to it would be freefall speed. They are now kept in Area 50 (the real one, the other one is a hoax for the damn dirty stupid (I HATE THEM SOOO MUCH ARRGH) sheeple) with the likes of Tupac and the real Amelia Earhart.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2012, 04:43:53 PM »
I support freedom of speech on the forum but we can't give stage to evil lies and deceit like this crazy conspiracy.
Its nothing but anti American propaganda... The fact that they continue this trash in the Save Serbia section means nothing... Most people follow the forum using the most recent posts feature and are being subjected to this this stupidity... Chaim himself has said many times posting 911 garbage threads like this are not welcome here on the forum.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2012, 05:23:25 PM »
Its nothing but anti American propaganda... The fact that they continue this trash in the Save Serbia section means nothing... Most people follow the forum using the most recent posts feature and are being subjected to this this stupidity... Chaim himself has said many times posting 911 garbage threads like this are not welcome here on the forum.
Perhaps its time Chaim or at least the admins be made aware of the lunacy that's going on on these crazy nuclear 911 threads.

I still want to welcome any discussions and I don't want Serb members to leave over this.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2012, 08:04:44 PM »

I still want to welcome any discussions and I don't want Serb members to leave over this.
I agree!!  :)
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Right-Nationalist

• Junior JTFer
  • Proud White Guy & Righteous Gentile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2012, 10:04:50 PM »
Let's all see reason here. Just because someone thinks 9/11 was an inside job doesn't mean they support the fakestinians. In fact, I know plenty who believe it was a government job with support from the Arab governments.

In his video alleging that it was an inside job, Alex Jones actually cited a warning from the Israeli government that the American government ignored.

Some of the theories make people who invent them seem clinically insane, however; we need to take a neutral approach on the issue (generally skeptical, but not too harsh and avoiding censorship). As far as Slobodan goes, he actually said Mossad was part of a conspiracy. I really don't know what to make of his views on Israel, but his views on America certainly ain't too good (although we did take part in the bombing by the North Atlantic Terrorist Organization and that was wrong).
-Right-Nationalist.
naziism is a branch of communism; Fascism is anti-nazi! NAZIS MURDERING TRUE FASCISTS:
http://www.sicilianculture.com/news/2003-genocide.htm (ethnic cleansing of fascist Italians by ustaša crorats in Mussolini-era)
I support Revisionist Maximalism (Jewish Fascism) very much as well. I'm 100% fascist (╟)
 ☭=卐, but ╟≠卐

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2012, 05:52:07 AM »
Let's all see reason here. Just because someone thinks 9/11 was an inside job doesn't mean they support the fakestinians. In fact, I know plenty who believe it was a government.....

Ummmm

Why are you here?

Offline Baruch Meir

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2012, 06:51:40 AM »
Ummmm

Why are you here?

Right-Nationalist is quite clearly, a left wing Fascist pig!  >:(

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2012, 07:51:47 AM »
Ummmm

Why are you here?

Yes... Good question! Like my Grandfather use to say he knows all the right words to the song but his singing is a little out of key :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2012, 02:51:10 PM »
Perhaps Elio Bromstein, Robert Nkomo and K.N. Janapi had some better ideas, but and so that guest book and website were closed since long and an eon has to pass.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2012, 04:57:34 PM »
Ummmm

Why are you here?

Then get the hell away from me. Anyone who believes such crepe is an enemy of me and my family. As a relative of a victim of 9/11 I curse anyone who tries to cover up for the wickedness of the islamic terrorists who plotted for years to destroy the Trade Centers. My brother worked on the 105th floor of the WTC tower #1 and he was killed {some suggest he was a jumper}. We know who did it, we know who was behind the 1st attack on the WTC and it was tied to the 'Blind Sheik' who also happens to have been the Imam of the Mosque where the killer of Rabbi Meir Kahane {May his blood be avenged} attended. The increase in islamic terrorism from the 90s-00s was quite evident with the bombings of Embassies and the Cole bombing among other attacks from the Al Queda terror group.

If you have friends who believe conspiracies which lay the blame elsewhere I suggest you steer clear of me... I have cut off a friend who even suggested something of this sort. And if someone said this to my face I may be inclined to get physical.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2012, 05:06:15 PM »
Then get the hell away from me. Anyone who believes such crepe is an enemy of me and my family. As a relative of a victim of 9/11 I curse anyone who tries to cover up for the wickedness of the islamic terrorists who plotted for years to destroy the Trade Centers. My brother worked on the 105th floor of the WTC tower #1 and he was killed {some suggest he was a jumper}. We know who did it, we know who was behind the 1st attack on the WTC and it was tied to the 'Blind Sheik' who also happens to have been the Imam of the Mosque where the killer of Rabbi Meir Kahane {May his blood be avenged} attended. The increase in islamic terrorism from the 90s-00s was quite evident with the bombings of Embassies and the Cole bombing among other attacks from the Al Queda terror group.

If you have friends who believe conspiracies which lay the blame elsewhere I suggest you steer clear of me... I have cut off a friend who even suggested something of this sort. And if someone said this to my face I may be inclined to get physical.

Impossible. Even if I have got extremely physical with an anti-semetic c*** for proposing this madness, the conspiricy morons must be right when they say that no Jews were killed on 9/11, or else why would they put it in a million videos and demand I watch each new one that comes out because I simply "don't get it" or am "asleep" or a "sheep".

Seriously though I been here for a little bit and this is the first time I've seen this stupidity here. The rest of the internet is full of these with a sponsored by Ron Putz ad on the side. I don't even want to have to debate this for the millionth time, because I am simply fed up of repeating the same facts to people that repeat the same lies again and again. No more "no more 9/11 conspiracy theories" threads either. Just delete that garbage. Someone put a new one up on the initial thread, have some practice time mod.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2012, 10:05:32 PM »
Right-Nationalist is quite clearly, a left wing Fascist pig!  >:(

Could "Right Nationalist" really be Daniel Yaguda?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2012, 10:08:03 PM »
Could "Right Nationalist" really be Daniel Yaguda?
??
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2012, 10:16:28 PM »
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Romney-or-Obama-Join-the-debate/311901338901011

Read Daniel's posts and you'll find Chaim calling him "Right Nationlist."
I had the same thought!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2012, 02:05:06 AM »

This was not meant to be directed to me, right?

I agree with what you wrote here.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2012, 03:06:56 AM »
I am all for having an open dialog, and debating.... but history deniers, truthers, etc are beyond reason... and their statements are very offensive to many of the members here, including Muman.   They belong on StørmFrønt and AlIslam , not on JTF.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2012, 06:57:13 AM »
I agree.
We should try not to prolong those threads.  What is there to debate about in that case?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2012, 08:38:20 AM »
I lost an uncle on floor 97 of tower 2. His remains are still missing today.
I learned all I needed to know about Islam on 9/11.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2012, 12:52:06 PM »
150kt Nukes Demolished Wtc ? - debunking of Dimitri Khalezov's ridiculous claims

http://www.911blogger.com/news/2011-01-16/150kt-nukes-demolished-wtc-debunking-dimitri-khalezovs-ridiculous-claims