Author Topic: Save Serbia needs new Moderators  (Read 2036 times)

Offline Baruch Meir

• Junior JTFer
Save Serbia needs new Moderators
« on: July 01, 2012, 06:47:53 AM »
Its quite clear to me, with the recent craziness at the Save Serbia section, is due to lack of Moderation. Its quite clear to anyone that Serbian Canadian and Jasmina, the last moderators, have left JTF. They have been inactive for over a couple of years now and have quite cleary left JTF .

Are their any suggestion, on who should be the new moderators?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Save Serbia needs new Moderators
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 07:43:49 AM »
Its quite clear to me, with the recent craziness at the Save Serbia section, is due to lack of Moderation. Its quite clear to anyone that Serbian Canadian and Jasmina, the last moderators, have left JTF. They have been inactive for over a couple of years now and have quite cleary left JTF .

Are their any suggestion, on who should be the new moderators?

Good Luck with that...Honestly the section is uncontrollable...  When the moderators tried to step in they were called the Serbian equivalent of an Uncle Tom... I don't blame them for tossing in the towel or just laying low... Some Serbian members often post in Serbian here on the forum which requires constant translation to see just what is being said... I don't know where the idea they have that it is a closed section  not viewable unless entered came from... If that were the case they could have a ball there and not disrupt the entire forum with their pro Russian propaganda...  There are some great members there but even they can't fight the crazy consensus going on there at times...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 07:48:00 AM »
I dont use the most recent posts feature most of the time. I just go straight to general discussion. This must be why I'm not seeing the drama.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 07:57:02 AM »
I dont use the most recent posts feature most of the time. I just go straight to general discussion. This must be why I'm not seeing the drama.
I always follow the forum on the most recent so I can see if any problems are developing.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 08:46:22 AM »
I could do if you need my help.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 10:58:21 AM »
As an American, its an absolute insults that people like Slobodan, can get away with this kind of nonsence. Over 3,000 Americans were killed by Osama Bin laden and his muzzis terrorist bandits. These conspriacy theories are contradicting allot what Chaims saids and makes our forum look nuts like infowhores. There should be a New Rule, where members should be punished for this kind of crap.

Any ideas for punishment for these crazy theories?

Anyone?

;)
Hello my "American" brother

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 11:05:02 AM »
How is it possible to punish them.But maybe you can't fully blame them after what Klinton did to Serbia
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2012, 12:09:21 PM »
How is it possible to punish them.But maybe you can't fully blame them after what Klinton did to Serbia
True Klinton was a piece of work... I only agreed with one or two things he did during his entire 8 years  :o

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2012, 02:04:59 PM »
True Klinton was a piece of work... I only agreed with one or two things he did during his entire 8 years  :o

Name them, I can't name one good thing Clinton has done. Same with Bush and Obama.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2012, 04:56:59 PM »
Wonder what happened to Serbian Canadian?

I though he was a great guy.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2012, 01:07:47 PM »
I always follow the forum on the most recent so I can see if any problems are developing.

I've stayed out of the Serbian section ever since I was pretty much told a few years ago I wasn't welcomed there because I was pro-American and I don't like Russia's anti-American and anti-Israeli activities.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2012, 04:59:41 PM »
בס''ד

You are new to the forum and the movement and yet you are already demanding changes.

You comb through the Serb section to find some crazy posts. You then open up threads in the General Discussion section turning this into a major issue. Yes, we have some crazy posts from time to time. I do not have the time to monitor every last post.

Instead of concentrating on the life and death threats faced by Israel and on the urgent need to defeat Obama this November, you focus on these minor issues.

Are you trying to make our forum look bad?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2012, 07:33:41 PM »
Agreed with Chaim. Our primary goal is to defeat Obama for the election this November.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2012, 07:52:49 PM »
I agree Chaim! The election is the most important thing right now! I do have to add, that this whole thing was started in the save America section by one of the Serbs.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2012, 07:58:09 PM »
I've stayed out of the Serbian section ever since I was pretty much told a few years ago I wasn't welcomed there because I was pro-American and I don't like Russia's anti-American and anti-Israeli activities.
Well I don't listen to garbage like that  :::D.... If I was told to stay out of a section by the general membership it would only cause me to keep a closer eye on things.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2012, 05:36:21 PM »
XD those Serbs! Just like us Bulgarians. We're both really tribal for Europeans.
Anyway, they all seem fine but Slobodan who is pro-Arab and really doesn't belong here.