Author Topic: I just came back from Asia..  (Read 3434 times)

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
I just came back from Asia..
« on: July 06, 2012, 01:12:00 PM »
Strangely, I could not access Jtf site the whole time on my trip. What kind of servers are you admins using if I may ask?

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I just came back from Asia..
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 01:47:19 PM »
From Asia, wow, did you pass through every country of the continent ?

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 01:55:26 PM »
Where?

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 02:36:57 PM »
So how was Pakistan?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 02:41:25 PM »
Or maybe you mean you visited Hawaii, like Obama asserted, Hawaii is in Asia.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2012, 03:11:09 PM »
Where in Asia did you go?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2012, 03:20:35 PM »
Internet blocking problems... China or Iran.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2012, 04:42:13 AM »
Taiwan :)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2012, 09:54:49 AM »
taiwan blocks?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2012, 11:45:12 AM »
I guess after trying a few networks. All the other Jewish sites worked ynetnews etc. 
Oh well, I made sure I was Zionist while there. XD

ASIA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2012, 05:17:00 PM »
I think some networks have JTF blocked as a "hate site" because we speak about the evil side of black culture sometimes and we oppose Muslims.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
Black 'culcha'
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2012, 07:30:47 PM »
It has its problems as we all know. Martin Luther King even said anti-Zionism is anti-Semitism. But he never did said "White people are evil", "they are bad", "they are cause of all our problems" or anything like that. He never focused on the evil of White people, just on civil rights struggle. Today this isn't true of Black "leaders".

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2012, 08:09:57 PM »
I think some networks have JTF blocked as a "hate site" because we speak about the evil side of black culture sometimes and we oppose Muslims.

Weren't we blocked in Turkey and a few other Nazi countries?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Black 'culcha'
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2012, 08:39:40 PM »
It has its problems as we all know. Martin Luther King even said anti-Zionism is anti-Semitism. But he never did said "White people are evil", "they are bad", "they are cause of all our problems" or anything like that. He never focused on the evil of White people, just on civil rights struggle. Today this isn't true of Black "leaders".
Wasn't MLK just the greatest?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2012, 10:16:34 PM »
How long do you think the dumb mud duck would have lasted if he started going around saying white people are evil back in the late 50's and early 60's... As it was the filthy animal met his timely death because people were smart enough to see through the dog and pony show he put on...  He would speak of peaceful resistance in public but then his minions would riot,  loot and burn down there own neighborhood it typical [censored] behavior... Had the animal lived a few more years he would have been as radical and outspoken as the so called  black leaders of today... Liberals and stupid white people put Lucifer King on a pedestal when the filthy animal should have been reduced to federal prison for being a filthy subversive piece of garbage... In short don't believe the liberal hype about MLK's activities... The file containing much of his activities was due to be unsealed in a few more years after a 50 year waiting period... I am sure that politicians today will move heaven and earth to be sure only the minimum of this information ever sees the light of day.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2012, 10:34:33 PM »
How long do you think the dumb mud duck would have lasted if he started going around saying white people are evil back in the late 50's and early 60's... As it was the filthy animal met his timely death because people were smart enough to see through the dog and pony show he put on...  He would speak of peaceful resistance in public but then his minions would riot,  loot and burn down there own neighborhood it typical schvartza behavior... Had the animal lived a few more years he would have been as radical and outspoken as the so called  black leaders of today... Liberals and stupid white people put Lucifer King on a pedestal when the filthy animal should have been reduced to federal prison for being a filthy subversive piece of garbage... In short don't believe the liberal hype about MLK's activities... The file containing much of his activities was due to be unsealed in a few more years after a 50 year waiting period... I am sure that politicians today will move heaven and earth to be sure only the minimum of this information ever sees the light of day.

malcom X was more like a "f**k the white people" type of black leader, he managed to get some support, but i hear King didnt like him that much.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2012, 10:55:25 PM »
malcom X was more like a "f**k the white people" type of black leader, he managed to get some support, but i hear King didnt like him that much.
One was as bad as the other... It really makes me sick to see how much liberals have managed to sanitize Lucifer kings reputation.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2012, 12:11:27 AM »

Yeah, sure.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
Re:Malcolm Xcrement
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2012, 04:21:48 AM »
"More controversial" Black leaders like Farracoon and Sharpcoon and [censored] aren't regarded as heroes by the media, but Xcrement isn't regarded as controversial at all!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2012, 07:39:03 AM »
Ive seen JTF block as "advocacy" but not as "hate".
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re:Malcolm Xcrement
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2012, 10:24:28 AM »
"More controversial" Black leaders like Farracoon and Sharpcoon and <censored> aren't regarded as heroes by the media, but Xcrement isn't regarded as controversial at all!
Most people don't even remember Malcom X... He is more remembered for his activity with the nation of Islam... Most people who actually were alive during that time  remember him for that activity... In actuality he was no worse than any of the others who came along after him... He actually was less dangerous because he told the system just what his intentions were... King and his bunch talked up a good storm about peaceful resistance but were just as evil as Malcom X and the nation of Islam in a hidden hand sort of way.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2012, 10:25:47 AM »
Wasn't MLK just the greatest?

Well we all knew he was Communist. Former president, Ronald Reagan himself said he was.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2012, 10:56:02 AM »
Well we all knew he was Communist. Former president, Ronald Reagan himself said he was.
Yes, very true... Reagan talked about signing the legislation giving King his holiday he said he would sign the legislation if it made it to his desk... He also said during the interview that after looking into some of the sealed files on King people would not be happy when they were ultimately able to view the files when unsealed.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2012, 11:34:57 AM »
Well Malcolm Xcrement directly encouraged public violence and terrorism.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2012, 02:44:22 PM »
Today unfortunately Asia is continent of totalitarianism…