Author Topic: Occupy Wallstreet is supported by Iranian propaganda  (Read 5088 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Occupy Wallstreet is supported by Iranian propaganda
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2012, 07:18:01 AM »
You can rant and rave about corporate greed but then when you need a job who is going to hire you if the corporations are gone? I've always had some mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, very large corporations tend to support leftist causes (Like Google and AT&T being prime examples). On the other hand they employ a lot of people and provide services to the public. I don't think corporations themselves are evil but they can be used for evil purposes if the leadership is evil.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2012, 10:04:42 AM »
Talking and peaceful dialogue is much better thing. See conversation between myself and muman. Besides what if you do skull-smashing over mis-understanding? Besides, you have no reason for be more offended than marbus.
I was only joking, don't take it so serious.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2012, 08:04:03 PM »
Talking and peaceful dialogue is much better thing. See conversation between myself and muman. Besides what if you do skull-smashing over mis-understanding? Besides, you have no reason for be more offended than marbus.
Khan, I was glad you were not banned, because I actually thought you were coming our way. I guess I was wrong, beings your attacking us again on youtube. Why should marbus be offended? All he does is insult us.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2012, 08:42:51 PM »
Khan, I was glad you were not banned, because I actually thought you were coming our way. I guess I was wrong, beings your attacking us again on youtube. Why should marbus be offended? All he does is insult us.
Marbus should be offended because someone is making fun of his problem which is sitting behind computer all day on YouTube, and then I made comment on his channel about how he needs help. So to him I'm very offensive. Truth is offensive to Marbus. And same for the stupid Arab caveman HussainDwayat.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2012, 08:46:33 PM »
Marbus should be offended because someone is making fun of his problem which is sitting behind computer all day on YouTube, and then I made comment on his channel about how he needs help. So to him I'm very offensive. Truth is offensive to Marbus. And same for the stupid Arab caveman HussainDwayat.
So why are you attacking us?

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2012, 08:48:17 PM »
You can rant and rave about corporate greed but then when you need a job who is going to hire you if the corporations are gone? I've always had some mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, very large corporations tend to support leftist causes (Like Google and AT&T being prime examples). On the other hand they employ a lot of people and provide services to the public. I don't think corporations themselves are evil but they can be used for evil purposes if the leadership is evil.
Have you seen oil companies and the Arabs?

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2012, 08:53:04 PM »
So why are you attacking us?
Other than that thing previously discussed, what else did I say? I didn't say anything else I'm aware of. Maybe someone else know something I don't (who said it)? Maybe you're confusing my comments as a reply to someone? is it current or something from the past, because since then I've not commented on those video at all. i swear if it was anything like the previous comment that was offensive, it was sarcastic/joking and from earlier and I apologize. I just want to know about what is it you're refering.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2012, 09:00:43 PM »
They are from an hour ago, right after you logged off JTF! Are you with us or not?

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2012, 09:03:09 PM »
They are from an hour ago, right after you logged off JTF! Are you with us or not?
Yes! Yes! Ofcourse i'm with jtf! But where are the comment you mentioned? I don't remember posting any at the time so I need to see what you're talking about. Maybe it isn't actually me posting that?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2012, 09:12:46 PM »
Yes! Yes! Ofcourse i'm with jtf! But where are the comment you mentioned? I don't remember posting any at the time so I need to see what you're talking about. Maybe it isn't actually me posting that?
Same person as before!

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2012, 09:18:44 PM »
Same person as before!
Well can you show me? I'm begin to get suspicious. I doubt I posted anything else of the type. I would like to see so can tell if it's really me.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2012, 09:30:49 PM »
Well can you show me? I'm begin to get suspicious. I doubt I posted anything else of the type. I would like to see so can tell if it's really me.
Why do I need to show you? Go to the video you commented on the other day!

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2012, 10:18:30 PM »
Why do I need to show you? Go to the video you commented on the other day!
I can't find any where the comment of the type you said exists. My YouTube channel is KrumTheBulgar.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2012, 10:32:27 PM »
I can't find any where the comment of the type you said exists. My YouTube channel is KrumTheBulgar.

Krum,

Give it up already.... Do you think we are stupid? Obviously you do think that otherwise you would not be playing these stupid games of yours.

You have been exposed. You posted again on that same video and you are not joking. The things you say are slander against me and against JTF. You don't know me, you don't have the right to make things up about me. I was a fool for giving you the benefit of the doubt.

You are now an enemy and I will ask for you to be banned...

Enough troll..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2012, 10:47:09 PM »
You already admitted to the previous comments!Krum, why do you hate us?

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2012, 01:33:55 AM »
You already admitted to the previous comments!Krum, why do you hate us?
I said that but not what you're accusing me of.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2012, 01:36:35 AM »
Krum,

Give it up already.... Do you think we are stupid? Obviously you do think that otherwise you would not be playing these stupid games of yours.

You have been exposed. You posted again on that same video and you are not joking. The things you say are slander against me and against JTF. You don't know me, you don't have the right to make things up about me. I was a fool for giving you the benefit of the doubt.

You are now an enemy and I will ask for you to be banned...

Enough troll..

I have no idea what you're talking about. I did not post anything else. If you could show me what I posted then I would take a look but I swear I did not post that myself. Someone else must have.

Ask for me to be banned if you will. But please show everyone some form of evidence.

Or maybe are you playing a game with me. I did not write any other comments. Period. Show me. If you haven't proof, then you can fool no one.

if you think I'm someone else, or confuse me with another account, then you made a mistake.

For the last time I have no idea what comments you're talking about. I don't have any enemies of anyone online, fool. I'm too mature. You're too unsignificant in my life to be an enemy. I did not post on any JTF videos yesterday or the day before. Either you are lying or confuse me with someone else.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 01:46:40 AM by Khan Krum »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2012, 02:27:19 AM »
I have no idea what you're talking about. I did not post anything else. If you could show me what I posted then I would take a look but I swear I did not post that myself. Someone else must have.

Ask for me to be banned if you will. But please show everyone some form of evidence.

Or maybe are you playing a game with me. I did not write any other comments. Period. Show me. If you haven't proof, then you can fool no one.

if you think I'm someone else, or confuse me with another account, then you made a mistake.

For the last time I have no idea what comments you're talking about. I don't have any enemies of anyone online, fool. I'm too mature. You're too unsignificant in my life to be an enemy. I did not post on any JTF videos yesterday or the day before. Either you are lying or confuse me with someone else.

Khan,

Remember last night? You said you were joking by posting these posts on Rubys video @

Here are the comments... I really hope there is a reason for this:

The only thing I did wrong was grant you the benefit of the doubt. I surely will never make that mistake again loser.
planetmuman in reply to Krum Klum (Show the comment) 3 hours ago

For instance? What are you talking about. You make accusations with no factual basis. Time to take your meds stoner.

Krum=Scum
planetmuman 3 hours ago

You are a fake, and you have been exposed. Give it up troll...

He's one of you? That's one too many.
Krum Klum in reply to 2211199MLA (Show the comment) 7 hours ago

A fake jew is a jew that has done everything under the sun wrong throughout their lives and still does wrong but goes on preaching about religion. Muman on JTF is one of them and his fake buddy is the other.
Krum Klum in reply to 2211199MLA (Show the comment) 7 hours ago

How come so many anti-Christian and anti-Catholic things are allowed to be written?
Chaim lets those people keep writing so what does that tell you?
Krum Klum in reply to planetmuman (Show the comment) 7 hours ago

Muman shove all the jew religious crap up your ass the people don't want to see that on the forum you and that other fake jew are driving people away.
Krum Klum 2 days ago

The JTF is The Jewish Task Force, its first responsibility is to take care of the Jewish people. What is your purpose reading JTF if you do not care about Judaism. Do you think JTF is some kind of hate site where you can spout about everyone you hate? That is not what JTF is for, and Chaim can tell you so. I think you should reconsider your attitude
planetmuman in reply to Krum Klum 1 day ago

If this is not you then why last night did you apologize?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2012, 02:44:36 AM »
Don't you remember what you post? You condemn yourself with the I have to see and at the times... This is what happens when people post to much hot air.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2012, 03:14:41 AM »
Khan,

Remember last night? You said you were joking by posting these posts on Rubys video @

Here are the comments... I really hope there is a reason for this:

If this is not you then why last night did you apologize?
In case I had said anything offensive. I did remember once making fun of Marbus on a video about JTF, and I thought that was comment you were referring to. I had no idea. Klum Krum or whoever I had no idea about. I don't even know if he is Bulgarian. Dumb chimp can't even type.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2012, 03:21:36 AM »
I do admit it fully. What I wrote does look like anti-JTF spouting and it was very mis-leading and confusing, and I'm not happy that it cause so much conflict and confusion.

Wow....   Really? .....   ??

:crazy:

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2012, 03:36:44 AM »

Wow....   Really? .....   ??

:crazy:
Yes. I am sorry about Klum Krum the croat troll and any confusion with my YouTube (KrumTheBulgar). I left him warning about impersonating a Bulgarian. We don't tolerate these stuff.

I apologized for my original post
Evil JTF! Marbus is right! How dare they insult the noble pedophiles priests! They are horrible anti-Catholic racists.
or something like that, to make fun of marbus.
It was supposed to be sarcastic and that's what post I thought muman was talking about.