Author Topic: Occupy Wallstreet is supported by Iranian propaganda  (Read 5094 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Occupy Wallstreet is supported by Iranian propaganda
« on: July 12, 2012, 04:29:03 PM »
We wonder why the Occupy movement allows so much Jew hatred.... There should be no wonder any more. It appears that Iran in its normal evil way, has been supporting anti-Semitic propaganda which portray Jews as the stereotypical money-worshiper. They have sponsored a new anti-semitic cartoon contest and the following cartoon won.

Here we see that the vile scum of cartoonist portrays three religious Jews praying to the Western Wall which is made to look like Wall Street. This cartoon is obviously antisemitic and should have been used to wipe the dirty posterior instead of winning a contest.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/157766

A defamatory cartoon portraying Jewish worshippers praying before the New York Stock Exchange has won first prize in Iran’s annual "International Wall Street Downfall Cartoon Festival" on Monday.

The festival was co-sponsored by Iran's semiofficial Fars news agency in an attempt to show solidarity with the Occupy Wall Street movement and "help people in the United States take their message out to the world," reported Radio Free Europe.

Entries from around the world, many of which espoused openly anti-Semitic and anti-American themes, were put on display in Tehran and can be viewed on a Fars website dedicated to the event.

The contest’s winner, Mahmod Mohammad Tabrizi, drew three ostensibly religious Jews praying towards Wall Street, which is depicted as Jerusalem’s Western Wall. Tabrizi was awarded five thousand Euros, the festival’s statue, and a letter of appreciation.

Second prize went to a Ukrainian cartoonist, Oleksiy Kustovsky, whose entry shows the image of a man being struck by falling rocks as two men try to scale bags of American money.

Third prize went to another Iranian artist, Farhad Gharamal, whose cartoon pictures dozens of penniless men with water dripping out of their empty pockets, forming a sea in which Wall Street is drowning.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Occupy Wallstreet is supported by Iranian propaganda
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 01:42:55 PM »
This stuff brings them always together. Disgusting.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 04:10:20 PM »
I feel sad that a drawing of a holy place like that is being used in the comic in that way. It's one thing to create a hateful comic but it adds another layer of evil to use a holy place as an end to that purpose.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 11:01:39 PM »
The Occupiers officially have the endorsement of the American Communist Party, The American Nazi Party, and anyone else who hates Jews, Capitalism..... and freedom.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 09:46:55 PM »
I would support Occupy because it against greedy corporate whores, if the leftists didn't hijack it. They have to ruin everything good. Even Tea Party has a lot of "left-libertarians" in it. Such a shame.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2012, 09:49:08 PM »
Oleksiy Kustovsky must be a supporter of the Ukrainian President, a vile ethnic Russian and radical leftist who wants new soviet genocide against Ukrainians.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2012, 09:59:49 PM »
I would support Occupy because it against greedy corporate whores, if the leftists didn't hijack it. They have to ruin everything good. Even Tea Party has a lot of "left-libertarians" in it. Such a shame.
There is no left to the tea party! The occupy movement is funded by commies, and supported by liberal  bawl baby's that think they should get a hand out for nothing!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 10:14:31 PM by Ephraim »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2012, 10:31:07 PM »
I went to a tea party. It was one of the most leftist events I've ever been to short of college except for the featured speaker at the end of the night who was conservative. The crowd was mostly right wing but the stage wasn't so much. Joe Pags (the faux conservative local talk show host who supported the ground zero mosque) was the main host, one speaker named Apostle Claver got up and praised Nelson Mandela and MLK, and another part of it was a demonstration of martial arts with the premise that "It's ok if they take away our guns because we can always find a way to defend ourselves".

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2012, 10:51:54 PM »
How come everything starts at the right, but gets sucked to the left?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2012, 11:11:16 PM »

The left is just a Black Hole
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2012, 11:11:36 PM »
Occupy didn't. I remember when I first heard it on news. It was neither right left or center it didn't have any position. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2012, 11:13:06 PM »
Occupy didn't. I remember when I first heard it on news. It was neither right left or center it didn't have any position.

Occupy has always been lefty out here in CA. Those smelly, sweaty, confused, drug addled, and lost souls are not a political movement. They are leftovers from the mental asylum.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2012, 11:13:22 PM »

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2012, 11:19:24 PM »
Occupy has always been lefty out here in CA. Those smelly, sweaty, confused, drug addled, and lost souls are not a political movement. They are leftovers from the mental asylum.
Or inner-city babymamas & babydaddys of (guess what race) whining about the lack of welfare checks.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2012, 11:25:09 PM »
Or inner-city babymamas & babydaddys of (guess what race) whining about the lack of welfare checks.

You posted on YouTube that you think I'm shoving something in you... I have nothing more to say to you... I held out the benefit of the doubt that you would be a good JTF member but now I really wonder.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2012, 11:34:27 PM »
You posted on YouTube that you think I'm shoving something in you... I have nothing more to say to you... I held out the benefit of the doubt that you would be a good JTF member but now I really wonder.
For goodness' sake I was joking, I'm sorry. I didn't know you thought i was serious, I was making fun of marbus and his stupid comments.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2012, 11:35:25 PM »
Its a game they are playing! I don't understand why they will not help us? Instead they want to join evil!

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2012, 11:38:59 PM »
For goodness' sake I was joking, I'm sorry. I didn't know you thought i was serious, I was making fun of marbus and his stupid comments.
How were you making fun of marbus with that statement? I'm getting real sick of you quick!

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2012, 11:42:53 PM »
How were you making fun of marbus with that statement? I'm getting real sick of you quick!
Calm down, please. I did not say anything rude so you have no reason to get upset. I was trying to imitate the stupid sh** that Marbus, EastEurope87, HussainDwayat, and others say to JTF members. I do admit it was a bit hard to see what "side" I actually on by that post, but if I know you couldnt tell I wouldn't have said it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2012, 11:56:59 PM »
Calm down, please. I did not say anything rude so you have no reason to get upset. I was trying to imitate the stupid sh** that Marbus, EastEurope87, HussainDwayat, and others say to JTF members. I do admit it was a bit hard to see what "side" I actually on by that post, but if I know you couldnt tell I wouldn't have said it.

Khan,

I do really want to believe that you meant it as a joke. But admit that what you wrote, when viewed by outsiders, looks like regular anti-JTF spouting. And because you injected me into it, it becomes evil speech against me, and evil speech is something which cannot easily be erased.

I hope you learn a little better understanding of respecting anothers reputation and realize that everything we say has effects which we cannot always perceive. For the time being I personally still give you the benefit of the doubt. Even though in the past I have been wrong for giving such benefit, I will not hold a grudge on you at this time.

Consider my advice that you examine everything you say and write, and make sure it represents the truth you wish to express.

PS: When you first arrived here your name inspired me to look into Khan Krum and I learned a great bit about Bulgarian history. I was not aware how incredible that history was. My boss is Romanian and I have great respect for Romanian people.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2012, 12:11:44 AM »
And I'm a Celt that would rather smash your skull in than listen to your [censored]!

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2012, 12:18:17 AM »
And I'm a Celt that would rather smash your skull in than listen to your [censored]!
Talking and peaceful dialogue is much better thing. See conversation between myself and muman. Besides what if you do skull-smashing over mis-understanding? Besides, you have no reason for be more offended than marbus.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2012, 12:21:40 AM »
Khan,

I do really want to believe that you meant it as a joke. But admit that what you wrote, when viewed by outsiders, looks like regular anti-JTF spouting. And because you injected me into it, it becomes evil speech against me, and evil speech is something which cannot easily be erased.

I hope you learn a little better understanding of respecting anothers reputation and realize that everything we say has effects which we cannot always perceive. For the time being I personally still give you the benefit of the doubt. Even though in the past I have been wrong for giving such benefit, I will not hold a grudge on you at this time.

Consider my advice that you examine everything you say and write, and make sure it represents the truth you wish to express.

PS: When you first arrived here your name inspired me to look into Khan Krum and I learned a great bit about Bulgarian history. I was not aware how incredible that history was. My boss is Romanian and I have great respect for Romanian people.

I do admit it fully. What I wrote does look like anti-JTF spouting and it was very mis-leading and confusing, and I'm not happy that it cause so much conflict and confusion.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2012, 12:27:20 AM »
Saying you are against corporate greed is something that 'sounds' good to the youth... but it essentially means... you don't like a  corporation's goal of profit first and foremost.... hence... you support the someone else... it the genius politicians to handle the goals of a company.

This is exactly the kind of crap that started this recession. 

The genius politicians listened to civli rights nazis like Rev. Jackson and sharpton... who said that the evil 'jew owned' banks were being evil and not 'fair' enough to inner-city poverty stricken souls, so in came the brilliance of the CRA (Community Reivestment Act) revision of 94 which said both forced and incentivized lending and the creation of lending instruments to the 'victims' with bad credit.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2012, 01:09:19 AM »
Saying you are against corporate greed is something that 'sounds' good to the youth... but it essentially means... you don't like a  corporation's goal of profit first and foremost.... hence... you support the someone else... it the genius politicians to handle the goals of a company.

This is exactly the kind of crap that started this recession. 

The genius politicians listened to civli rights nazis like Rev. Jackson and sharpton... who said that the evil 'jew owned' banks were being evil and not 'fair' enough to inner-city poverty stricken souls, so in came the brilliance of the CRA (Community Reivestment Act) revision of 94 which said both forced and incentivized lending and the creation of lending instruments to the 'victims' with bad credit.

It's quite simple if one say that politicians use corporations to make money.