Author Topic: Richie the laddie Slitherstine says Rabbi Kahane in hell  (Read 539 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Richie the laddie Slitherstine says Rabbi Kahane in hell
« on: July 09, 2012, 09:36:59 AM »
Look at  july6 conversations                     http://twitter.com/richards1052   

Tikun Olam ‏@richards1052

@ReverseBDS If I'm going 2 Hell, I'll meet u & Rabbi Kahane there.Lets start minyan once Marzel & a few other Jewish terrorist homies come.   

He looks extremely soft like a woman.   Does the soft Albino looking slitherstein who i wouldn't be surprised if his Arab masters as well as David Duke  call him my kosher little matza ball  harbor any animosity towards black folks judge for yourself

http://www.richardsilverstein.com/tikun_olam/2009/11/12/madrona-k-8-student-shank-assault/   

Madrona K-8 Student Shank Assault

by Richard Silverstein on November 12, 2009 · 9 comments

in Children & Family, Seattle
A little unintended irony as far as Madrona K-8 is concerned (Justin Baeder)

A little unintended irony as far as Madrona K-8 is concerned (Justin Baeder)

The Madison Park Times reports that a Madrona School 7th grader created a hand-made shank and assaulted an 8th grader in the cafeteria.  According to a police report (article available here and here):

The victim reported that the suspect walked up to him which what was reported to be a shank.  He walked behind him and grabbed him by the head.  The suspect pulled the victim’s head back and pressed the scissor against the back of his neck, then pulled the scissor down and pressed the pointed end of the scissor against his spine.

Apparently, the suspect and an accomplice were expelled from the school.

This is my neighborhood school and it has a long history of internal discipline and academic problems and hostile relations with the surrounding community.  Madrona K-8 has fallen below the No Child Left Behind academic standards several years running and its parents are now allowed to transfer their children to other schools with more successful records.  Regarding school violence, I personally know of a fight between a large group of unsupervised students at a neighboring park frequented by them which endangered my then very young children.

The principal, Kaaren Andrews, touted by the district a one of its wunderkind academic leaders, reacted by indirectly accusing two women who were caring for our children of insulting the students and disparaging the principal’s commitment to them (which never happened).  The clear implication raised by Andrews and a district employee who spoke at a public community meeting was that the nannies harbored racist attitudes toward the children
(which was preposterous since the rowdy group was racially–mixed and included Anglo children).

When I called Andrews to report that her students had been fighting and unsupervised she reacted defensively and dismissively.  A call to Andrews’ supervisor at district headquarters, Ruth Metzger, went unanswered until I sent an e-mail to the district superintendent.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 10:08:45 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
Re: Richie the laddie Slitherstine says Rabbi Kahane in hell
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 11:39:43 AM »
David Duke isn't a White Nationalist at all for 2 reasons:

1) If one hate minorities and blame a Jewish conspiracy for everything then they aren't White Nationalist but nazi (White Supremacist).
2) If one support Islamic hordes in Europe, then you can be sure they aren't White Nationalist!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 01:15:17 PM »

1) If one hate minorities and blame a Jewish conspiracy for everything then they aren't White Nationalist but nazi (White Supremacist).
2) If one support Islamic hordes in Europe, then you can be sure they aren't White Nationalist!
True
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 06:18:05 PM »
All White Nationalist should support Israel. Zionism is a form of nationalism too. It's just a word for "Jewish Nationalism". But Stormdrain idiots don't think so- even those who don't like Islam still blame "ZOG" for everything. They are mostly nazis and not White Nationalists, so we shouldn't give a damn what they say. William Daniel Johnson is pro-Israel and a true White Nationalist but I just don't like his belief that non-Whites other than native Americans should leave (he's not racist towards them though).

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012, 09:44:29 PM »

White nationalists are nazis.  So is david duke.     Stop your circus act.