Author Topic: Great news! We have opened a new Romney vs. Obama Facebook debate page!  (Read 1899 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

We are inviting all Romney and Obama supporters to come to the page to debate. Shlomo has made the page look super professional and attractive.

Please "like" and publicize the page. This will help us get more views and attract new people, G-d willing.

Obviously, we have two goals:

First, to attract anti-Obama people to the debate page where we publicize our JTF web site, our forum and our videos. G-d willing, we hope new anti-Obama people will join JTF.

Second, we want real debates and we want to win them as part of our campaign to defeat Barack Hussein Obama yimach shmo vezichro.

In order to attract people, we promise to be impartial in allowing comments from both sides.

Who knows if this will work, but it is seems worth trying.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Romney-or-Obama-Join-the-debate/311901338901011

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Ok, this is sad. Not one person is going to comment on the Facebook page (not even on the forum) to help promote us and try to help us become a mass movement or help swing the election? Or at least comment on whether you think it's a good idea or not and come up with ideas on how we could make it better?

Instead you want to argue about Romney being a mormon when obama just passed his scary health reform bill? We have to do what we can to keep obama from being re-elected, G-d forbid. Do you want another round of muslim obama in the Whitehouse where he has no fear of the voters? G-d help us all.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Ok, this is sad. Not one person is going to comment on the Facebook page (not even on the forum) to help promote us and try to help us become a mass movement or help swing the election? Or at least comment on whether you think it's a good idea or not and come up with ideas on how we could make it better?

Instead you want to argue about Romney being a mormon when obama just passed his scary health reform bill? We have to do what we can to keep obama from being re-elected, G-d forbid. Do you want another round of muslim obama in the Whitehouse where he has no fear of the voters? G-d help us all.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Don't worry

Just now dropped the ball.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I do not have a facebook account, nor do I even want one. Otherwise I would join...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Look guys

We are going to have to start doing more if we want to make Obongo an OTP.  Chaim, Schlomo, Meerkat, Ruybystars, I and a few others can't do all the work.  Also have you guys seen this today?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html

I suggest for everyone that has a FB page to share this page and comment on it. 

I don't mean to disparage anyone though we don't have a lot of time and a lot of hard work left.  Don't think that he wont automatically be an OTP mainly because the media is in the tank for and he tries to blame Bush for everything and the masses just except it unlike the case with Bush senior and Carter. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I have a fake name profile that I've been using.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Hope this works, though it probably won't unfortunately.  :'(
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Right-Nationalist

• Junior JTFer
  • Proud White Guy & Righteous Gentile
But.... Um.....
what if we support neither?
-Right-Nationalist.
naziism is a branch of communism; Fascism is anti-nazi! NAZIS MURDERING TRUE FASCISTS:
http://www.sicilianculture.com/news/2003-genocide.htm (ethnic cleansing of fascist Italians by ustaša crorats in Mussolini-era)
I support Revisionist Maximalism (Jewish Fascism) very much as well. I'm 100% fascist (╟)
 ☭=卐, but ╟≠卐

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Just post at any ongoing topic on this site concerning obama and then post a link          http://www.breitbart.com/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
But.... Um.....
what if we support neither?

Then you support obama. Unfortunately this is the case...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Then you support obama. Unfortunately this is the case...

I wish it wasn't, Romney makes me feel a little sick for many reasons but you're right, we must support him now.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
ok, Im sorta new to facebook as well... but I just tried to promote it.   :)  Hopefully we can get the likes up to 100 or so.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
We are stuck at 27! We need some action!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
We are stuck at 27! We need some action!

Up to 38 now.  Tony 'fatso' king won't stop posting his non-stop Obama Propoganda.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
me 2 months ago: RINO GET OUT! RINO GET OUT!
me now: ROMNEY 2012! ROMNEY 2012!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Up to 38 now.  Tony 'fatso' king won't stop posting his non-stop Obama Propoganda.

This fellow is impervious to reason. His arguments should be thoroughly refuted though.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

The rice king is the only liberal posting. I wish we had more of them to debate with. It gets kind of boring only having one and it's hard to draw new people in with so few people to debate with.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
His real name must be hymie schwartz typical Upper West side Jewish leftist
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03