Author Topic: The vatican hotbed of anti Judaism friend of qurananimalism Built more in Europe  (Read 4034 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
No I do not hate the forum at all. I saw what Khan wrote and I forgave him. And my name isn't Danny and I am not Jewish and I do not hate G-d.
I know brother! I was talking to khan who is Danny!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
I know brother! I was talking to khan who is Danny!

Oh I thought you was talking to me.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Silver Star JTF Member
Sorry!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
Thanks.

• Silver Star JTF Member
Thanks to who?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Silver Star JTF Member
Danny you need to join the club!  Then you get respect!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Thanks.

Don't worry dude I only understand where Ephraim is coming from like 5% of the time.

Danny you need to join the club!  Then you get respect!

What on G-d's green earth is that supposed to mean???
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Oops this is hilarious!

:::D :::D
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Silver Star JTF Member
Oops this is hilarious!

:::D :::D
what is so funny?!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Who's on 1st, What's on second?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
To anyone I guess.
Whats to guess? The thread with all its misdirected apologies seemed quite comical  ;D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Silver Star JTF Member
What on G-d's green earth is that supposed to mean???
Work with us, not against us.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
I was directing "thanks" to YemachshemotoObama & Ephraim for accepting apolgy. I again apologize for any confusion.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I'm sorry too.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Now I'm confused...

• Silver Star JTF Member
Now I'm confused...
:::D :::D Khan is the same nationalist that has been banned in the past,he has been giving us clues!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 08:59:05 PM by Ephraim »

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
:::D :::D Khan is the same nationalist that has been banned in the past,he has been giving us clues!
Who, "Danny"? Is that why you keep calling me that even though I've no idea who in the hell that is? I've had it with you. I take back my apology. Enough. I've never seen this forum before I registered few days ago. Now stop this silly crap. Forum records IP addresses. nicely leave me alone, or be polite. If you choose neither then I won't reply to you. Bye!