Author Topic: My Experence working with Arabs in Israel  (Read 1488 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
My Experence working with Arabs in Israel
« on: July 10, 2012, 03:10:46 PM »
I work at a Supermarket in Israel and  its full with Arabs. These animals do nothing but waste time try and bark orders they have the gull to call me abdallah which I have no idea what that means and I don't believe it means a strong man like they tell me. I ignore them most the time. As we were getting to the end of the fast Sunday evening I went downstairs to get shopping carts and this tall Arabs grabbed me by the arm very hard started yelling at me and pointing in my face. The arab threw me on the ground and i ran upstairs and told my manager who is a also Dati. First he said to calm down and I explained to him what happened and he said that he would talk to him...a lot of good that did. I saw a couple friends in the store in the minutes after that happened and they told me to all the police and tell them that he attacked me. I had to call them 4 times before they knew I was serious and they said that they would be there as soon as they could. Once they got there we went down stairs and he wasn't there he was doing a delivery. Can you imagine an Arab showing up to your door and weird hours in the morning like 2 or 3 with your food that you bought. Anyway....the other Arabs covered for him and said that he didn't have a phone which as a complete lie. Once he got there he must have been in shock to see 2 officers and one with a loaded M16. First of all he tried to lie and say he didn't have ID which they got his info. Then he said they whole thing was a lie and that none of that happened. Even his friend who was there when the incident happened tried to talk to the police which the male office quickly put him in his place. When I was upstairs this large arab made more threatening comments talked about eating human and tried to make threating gestures. At the end he admitted to the whole thing and the male officer asked me if I want to file a complaint I said yes. Now he was scared and said that he doesn't want this to come to this I don't want to get in trouble and he said asked me if I would just leave it and shake his hand and be peaceful his last 6 weeks at work. (They are getting rid of his position) I grudgingly said okay. I am going to go to Talpiot in South Jerusalem to file a formal Police Report when I have a day to do so.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: My Experence working with Arabs in Israel
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 08:15:25 PM »
Sorry to hear about your bad experience.  The word Abdullah means "slave to Allah."  "Abed" means slave, and allah means Allah. 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 08:28:13 PM »
Wow.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 10:03:08 PM »
That's a really bad situation.   You work hard for your money, and you have to put up with an Arab throwing you on the ground at work, and cursing you because you're a Jew.   And then you had to call 4 times before the police finally came.  Something is horribly wrong in Israel!  All the way from the top, down to the bottom.  Your situation is a symptom of the decay in Israel.  At least you had the guts to file a complaint on that Arab roach.  If your boss was a decent person he would fire that Arab and anyone else involved against you on the spot.  But I have a funny feeling he's more concerned about the Supermarket than your personal safety.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2012, 10:09:38 PM »
Abdallah is Probably an insult. Just like how Turks treat Bulgarians in our own damn country.

EDIT: Apparently is Arabic for "servant of Allah".
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 11:20:37 PM by Khan Krum »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2012, 10:43:12 PM »
I'm very sorry to hear that. If not for the Jews, the Arabs would be literally starving to death and this is how they repay them?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2012, 02:10:00 AM »
Why are these Jew-haters allowed in Israel in the first place?  Rabbi Kahane had the right answer!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2012, 06:19:44 AM »
Noooooooooo.  But you have to be niiiiiiiiiice and

poliiiiiite.  :P

I have to commend you for not losing it because I think any of us here would have kicked this Arab Nazi in the balls.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2012, 11:48:57 AM »
While Arabs can be hostile, would the issue be their religion islam?
When was the last time a Christian Arab was violent?

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2012, 03:21:27 PM »
Muslims in general is violent. If it were Arab problem then how come Jews if they're semite are peaceful people? It's Islam. Look at Turks. Non-muslims Turks are cultural and civilized. I know many neo-Tengriist Turks who are okay people. Muslims Turks are rude and imperialistic.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2012, 11:14:23 PM »

Actually Noachide the late head of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Fakestine was a "Christian" Arab. 

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2012, 11:34:26 PM »
I had read the Lutheran church was giving money to fakestien! Is the missouri synod doing the same thing?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2012, 03:55:47 AM »
Noooooooooo.  But you have to be niiiiiiiiiice and

poliiiiiite.  :P

I have to commend you for not losing it because I think any of us here would have kicked this Arab Nazi in the balls.

Had I had the time to react I would have. I was just in complete shock and next time if there is one I'll be ready
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2012, 08:30:05 AM »
Actually Noachide the late head of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Fakestine was a "Christian" Arab.

Really? What was his name?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2012, 12:06:24 PM »
Apparently the murderer of Bobby Kennedy was a "palestinian" Christian. He shot him because Bobby supported Israel. Why a Christian "Palestinian" would be that stupid is a mystery. For death penalty they should had put this scum in the Gaza Zoo and leave him with Muslim paleshitians. Make sure they know he is "Christian". Then watch how his brothers "thank" him.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2012, 06:10:46 PM »

Hamad

BTW I saw him fall off a motercycle when he was screwing around in the parking lot a shame he only hurt his knee the schmuck wasn't wearing a helmet.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2012, 06:19:28 PM »
Nawif Hawatma. ... or nor George Habash. Hawatma was also christian Arab terrorist, his organisation was the democratic front for liberation of palestine.