Author Topic: Google Launches International Campaign For Same-Sex Marriage  (Read 977 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Google Launches International Campaign For Recognition of Same-Sex Marriage
http://politics.slashdot.org/story/12/07/08/197200/google-launches-international-campaign-for-recognition-of-same-sex-marriage

Apple and many other tech companies have offered benefits to same-sex couples (and sometimes made them a sticking point) for quite some time now, but Google is taking its position of inclusion for sexual minorities outside the company itself; the company has announced an international campaign to promote legal marriage equality for same-sex couples, called "Legalize Love."

According to CNN's version of the story, while this represents Google's policies overall, the campaign will at first "focus on countries like Singapore, where certain homosexual activities are illegal, and Poland, which has no legal recognition of same-sex couples." dot429 quotes Mark Palmer-Edgecumbe of Google, speaking in London Saturday at a summit where the initiative was announced: "We want our employees who are gay or lesbian or transgender to have the same experience outside the office as they do in the office. It is obviously a very ambitious piece of work."

http://money.cnn.com/2012/07/08/technology/google-legalize-love/
http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-57468221-71/google-to-governments-legalize-gay-marriage/

This is on top of the fact that Google Chrome browser is spyware that reports every URL you type, search, and download you do to Google:
http://www.srware.net/en/software_srware_iron_chrome_vs_iron.php
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Chrome

I recommend you do not use the Chrome browser (use Firefox or Internet Explorer or SRWare Iron).

I also recommend you not use Google for your searches or support Google in any way.

Use Ixquick - the worlds most private search engine:

From their site:
The only search engine that does not record your IP address. Your privacy is under attack!

Every time you use a regular search engine, your search data is recorded. Major search engines capture your IP address and use tracking cookies to make a record of your search terms, the time of your visit, and the links you choose - then they store that information in a giant database.

Those searches reveal a shocking amount of personal information about you, such as your interests, family circumstances, political leanings, medical conditions, and more. This information is modern-day gold for marketers, government officials, black-hat hackers and criminals - all of whom would love to get their hands on your private search data.

In August 2006, the online world was jarred when AOL accidentally released three months' worth of aggregated search data from 650,000 of its users, publishing all the details in an online database. That database is still searchable. It is an absolute eye-opener to see the potential for privacy nightmares.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Google Launches International Campaign For Same-Sex Marriage
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 06:24:27 AM »
So we have google search, google images, news, translate.
Now we need google gay?

Why don't they try this where they actually discriminate against gays like in Iran!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 06:32:47 AM »
The reason why they don't target Iran is that the whole point of this is to disrupt Western countries and societies and bring them crashing down. It's true they were targeting Singapore but Singapore is a generally more advanced country than some of the other non-Western countries, and according to the globalists all countries have to be brought down to the same low level.

I read this line on MSN:
"The search engine giant offers employees in same-sex relationships additional pay in order to cover costs heterosexual couples do not incur when acquiring health care coverage, "

So now you get paid more for going against G-d's will.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 09:38:25 AM by Rubystars »

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 10:33:24 AM »
right! these are communist infiltrators!
this is being done on purpose.
big companies like google get threatened all the time.
bend over or you're done!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2012, 04:12:10 AM »
That's so gay.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2012, 09:23:30 AM »
This is infuriating! Google is an internet company, what [censored] business do they have in politics!

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2012, 03:51:58 AM »
I'd love to boycott Google... Really.

But they own zootube. And we have to use zootube so its impossible.

Still ixquick, thanks for the tip.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf