Author Topic: Boycott the 2012 Summer Olympics  (Read 3930 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Boycott the 2012 Summer Olympics
« on: July 19, 2012, 03:47:36 PM »
Various news sources have been discussing the fact that this years 2012 Summer Olympics is the 40th anniversary of the Munich Olympics Massacre where eleven (11) Israeli athletes were gunned down in cold blood by decrepit arab terrorists. I vaguely have a recollection of those days and it was shocking. In 1972 I was 7 years old...

Being the 40th anniversary of the event the families of the victims requested that there be a moment of silence to remember the fallen Israeli athletes. But the antisemitic Olympic committee (mostly Euro Jew haters and arab Jew haters) have decided to ignore the loud request to memorialize the tragic event.

I just signed a petition requesting the moment of silence but I have no faith that the Jew hating Olympic committee will budge from its stand..

If they do not I suggest everyone call for a boycott on watching and supporting any sponsors of the summer games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_massacre

The Munich massacre is an informal name for events that occurred during the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, Bavaria in southern West Germany, when members of the Israeli Olympic team were taken hostage and eventually killed by the Palestinian group Black September.[3][4][5][6][7] Shortly after the crisis began, the Palestinians demanded the release of 234 prisoners held in Israeli jails. They also demanded the release of all members of the German Red Army Faction being held in German prisons.[8] Black September called the operation "Ikrit and Biram",[9] after two Christian Palestinian villages whose inhabitants were expelled by the Haganah in 1948.

The kidnappers killed eleven Israeli athletes and coaches and a West German police officer. Five of the eight members of Black September were killed by police officers during a failed rescue attempt. The three surviving assassins were captured, but later released by West Germany following the hijacking by Black September of a Lufthansa airliner. Israel responded to the killings with Operation Spring of Youth and Operation Wrath of G-d, during which Palestinians suspected of involvement in the massacre were systematically tracked down and killed by Israeli intelligence and special forces. The Israeli operations cost the lives of one innocent in Norway (Lillehammer affair) and of four passersby in Lebanon during the killing of Ali Hassan Salameh.[10]

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/07/why_im_boycotting_the_olympics_ioc_admits_muslims_prevented_the_honoring_of_murdered_israeli_athlete.html
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Boycott the 2012 Summer Olympics
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 03:51:03 PM »
By the way, our current 'piece partner' Machmood Abbas (Abu Bluff) was intimately involved in planning and executing the Munich Massacre. Is it not stranger than strange that the 'World' {Nations} expect the Jewish state to negotiate with a cold-blooded terrorist like Abbas?

Abu Daoud was allowed safe passage through Israel in 1996 so he could attend a PLO meeting convened in the Gaza Strip for the purpose of rescinding an article in its charter that called for Israel's eradication.[22] In his autobiography, From Jerusalem to Munich, first published in France in 1999, and later in a written interview with Sports Illustrated,[53] Abu Daoud wrote that funds for Munich were provided by Mahmoud Abbas, Chairman of the PLO since 11 November 2004 and President of the Palestinian National Authority since 15 January 2005.[54]
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 09:31:29 PM »
No worries.
I am going nowhere near the olympics.
Sounds like a terrorist magnet.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 11:36:11 PM »

Sounds like a terrorist magnet.
I agree.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 05:18:01 AM »

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2012, 12:04:21 AM »
Various news sources have been discussing the fact that this years 2012 Summer Olympics is the 40th anniversary of the Munich Olympics Massacre where eleven (11) Israeli athletes were gunned down in cold blood by decrepit arab terrorists. I vaguely have a recollection of those days and it was shocking. In 1972 I was 7 years old...

I will boycott it. Also for protest the occupation of Europe by racist, anti-White Arab immigrants that all the government are responsible for.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2012, 04:32:16 PM »
I will boycott it, even though my boycott really won't make much difference since millions will tune in anyways. I will honor the victims of the Munich massacre in my own way.

I see no need to celebrate the Olympics which are absolutely pagan in origin. Why should Jews desecrate Shabbat to march in/watch the opening ceremony for a pagan gentile celebration made to celebrate zeus and other Greek deities.
Apart from that watching it take place in a country that demonizes Israel every day. I actually hope the government there will get a scare from the radicalism so they can wake up to see what is happening in their country. And that British citizens wake up to that reality as well.

I at least thing that people who attend the Olympics should hold their own minute of silence in the stadium but realistically how many people will do that anyways.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2012, 04:35:49 PM »
can you please send us the link for the petition?  I never watch the Olympics.  I like playing sports, but I don't like watching them on TV: boring.  I used to love baseball, but couldn't get into watching it for the life of me.  Tennis, not good at it, but that ball bouncing back and forth can keep your attention!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2012, 04:46:30 PM »
can you please send us the link for the petition?  I never watch the Olympics.  I like playing sports, but I don't like watching them on TV: boring.  I used to love baseball, but couldn't get into watching it for the life of me.  Tennis, not good at it, but that ball bouncing back and forth can keep your attention!

http://www.change.org/petitions/international-olympic-committee-minute-of-silence-at-the-2012-london-olympics?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=own_wall#

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2012, 12:15:15 AM »
This year the Olympics begin on Tisha B'Av which is moved to Sunday and Shabbat is Shabbat Chazon. Four years ago it also fell on Shabbat Chazon and Tisha B'Av itself fell on Sunday. Sunday is 10 Av, the 7th anniversary of the destruction of Gush Katif. Part of the tragedies we remember on Tisha B'Av includes Gush Katif and HaRav Bar-Chayim wrote a kinna about Gush Katif which criticizes Sharon (Chavatzelet HaSharon).

I believe Jews were expelled from England on Tisha B'Av in 1290 and definently from Spain in 1492 (Where the Olympics were 20 years ago.).

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2012, 11:31:36 AM »
Great article on the anti Judaism/antisemitism of the ioc           http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/106409/jewish-blood-is-cheap
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2012, 01:21:52 AM »

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2012, 01:19:46 PM »

Is this in London? Is it near Golders Green?

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2012, 04:11:04 PM »

Is this in London? Is it near Golders Green?

No, this was in south east london. Golders Green is in north west.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2012, 07:00:58 PM »
No, this was in south east london. Golders Green is in north west.

Where did the Jews in that video come from? I read something about that they travelled across the city. Where is the closest Jewish community to SE London?

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2012, 12:59:12 AM »

Where did the Jews in that video come from? I read something about that they travelled across the city. Where is the closest Jewish community to SE London?

I don't really know because I wasn't there. I am not that familiar in London; the only Jewish neighbourhoods I know are Golders Green and some other neighbourhood in north London.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2012, 12:17:11 PM »
I don't really know because I wasn't there. I am not that familiar in London; the only Jewish neighbourhoods I know are Golders Green and some other neighbourhood in north London.

What city do you live in?

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2012, 12:21:28 PM »

What city do you live in?

I live in the Hague, Holland.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2012, 12:25:52 PM »
Isn't The Hague some UN controlled territory? Does the Dutch government have sovereignty over it?

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2012, 04:53:31 PM »
Isn't The Hague some UN controlled territory? Does the Dutch government have sovereignty over it?

Not so you'd notice. Both the UN and Dutch government are filthy trash, so it doesn't really make a difference who is in charge.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2012, 08:00:48 PM »
Why does "the" appear before Hague? I mean, you don't say "the Amsterdam" or "the London". Saying the is like saying it is an entity. If something is a proper noun, it wouldn't need the unless it is a common noun like states or kingdom after united.

So "The Hague" would seem to make it like you live in a UN "international court of justice".

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2012, 08:47:38 AM »
Why does "the" appear before Hague? I mean, you don't say "the Amsterdam" or "the London". Saying the is like saying it is an entity. If something is a proper noun, it wouldn't need the unless it is a common noun like states or kingdom after united.

So "The Hague" would seem to make it like you live in a UN "international court of justice".

Well, the Bronx is referred to as "the Bronx" and I'm pretty sure it's not a UN international borough.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson