Author Topic: Facebook has disabled my account  (Read 1588 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Facebook has disabled my account
« on: July 20, 2012, 12:01:13 AM »
So much for that.   

All of it wiped out.   Now demands presentation of a photo id with full name and address in order to appeal that decision.

Seriously?

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: Facebook has disabled my account
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 12:04:15 AM »
make a new one.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 12:10:15 AM »
I'm sorry to hear about this. What happened? Did you have any Facebook groups that you ran under your account? Or (what happened to me) is I had text alerts set up if I wanted to confirm my log in from a new computer. I forgot my cellphone at home and by the time I got home, my account was deactivated. Or do you remember doing anything out of t he ordinary?
When this happens it means either you did something against the TOS, got locked out or someone reported you.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 12:13:35 AM »
make a new one.

lol, exactly my thoughts, but now I encounter the following:

Please complete a security check.
Security checks help keep Facebook trustworthy and free of spam.
Use a phone to verify your account
The phone number you use can only verify one account. Once you enter your number, you'll receive a code that you'll be able to enter on Facebook to verify your account. Your phone number will only be used to verify your account and will not be shared with anyone without your consent.

I have to give them my actual phone number?   With all these barriers to entry, no wonder facebook is not the growth story it once was.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 12:15:37 AM »
I'm sorry to hear about this. What happened? Did you have any Facebook groups that you ran under your account? Or (what happened to me) is I had text alerts set up if I wanted to confirm my log in from a new computer. I forgot my cellphone at home and by the time I got home, my account was deactivated. Or do you remember doing anything out of t he ordinary?
When this happens it means either you did something against the TOS, got locked out or someone reported you.

I suspect that someone reported me.  I haven't had much activity on there lately either, except this one likud pimp I was arguing against.     I BET THAT LIKUD TRAITOR MOSER REPORTED ME!     I cause a lot of ruckus on facebook so I would not be surprised at all if one of the people perturbed by my comments reported me.   But come on.   That's all it takes for an account removal?     (Also I went under an assumed name "Zeev Kahanist" so I guess any jerk could have just reported me and said "hey he's using a fake name!"

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 12:33:18 AM »
Anyway, the major problem now is building up a database of facebook friends.    If you add a few people here and there that turn down your friend request or mark it as spam, facebook blocks you from adding for 30 days or whatever.   I had a whole cadre of people who already were friends thru that whole process and viewed my posts.   Now it's all gone to waste.     

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 12:42:33 AM »
בס''ד

If you could change your IP, you might be able to create a new account without having to give them your phone number.

You might also try deleting temporary files and cookies on your computer. That may not be enough but it's worth a try.

Facebook is the most evil, "politically correct" site you can find. Just look at their intermarried, self-hating founder Mark Zuckerberg yimach shmo vezichro.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2012, 12:59:46 AM »
If you remember his name, you should report him back. Give him a taste of his own medicine.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2012, 08:45:45 AM »
Maybe I should stop posting on the NAACP page. lol

Offline Havok

• Full JTFer
  • You'll never get rid of me
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2012, 01:36:22 PM »
Anyway, the major problem now is building up a database of facebook friends.    If you add a few people here and there that turn down your friend request or mark it as spam, facebook blocks you from adding for 30 days or whatever.   I had a whole cadre of people who already were friends thru that whole process and viewed my posts.   Now it's all gone to waste.   

They block you adding people based on how many times you were reported or disregarded the requesting friend thing. Most times it's a few days to a week for first couple of times. Any more it would be up to 2 weeks.
The moral of this story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it … some stories just don't have a happy ending.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2012, 01:43:44 PM »
I hate Fecesbook but sadly, for many people it's a necessary evil these days. Chaim is completely right about it and Mark F'erberg.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2012, 01:57:38 PM »
If  you really want anonymity, you may consider buying an already phone verified facebook account.  They are about $3.00 or so. 

Also, what you can do is create a new facebook using a proxy here:

http://hidemyass.com/proxy-list/  (make sure to choose high anonymity and use an american server.)

Then right after you create it, remove the proxy from your browser, and you are good to go... and you never need to phone verify.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2012, 02:18:55 PM »
You must have been trying to add people back that deleted you and they flagged your page.

Anwho

try Google +

They're just as good.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2012, 06:02:08 PM »
IYH, I pland on getting rid of it in the future. It's too untznius, filled with tremendous gashmius, and ga'ayva.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2012, 07:21:58 PM »
Facebook just like Zootube is evil but we need them to help spread our movement.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision