Author Topic: Muslims from Asia  (Read 2784 times)

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Muslims from Asia
« on: July 20, 2012, 12:13:10 AM »
Hello Jtf, it's a shame to have to witness a few of my Asian muslim friends are going to fast ramadan for 30 days beginning tomorrow.

I need you all to reach out to your Asian neighbors suspiciously following islam two doors down your place then convincingly have the muslim renounce their virus cult islam in one peace.

Approach to them by explaining how this hideous religion was started by some illiterate in a cave that had a dream and came up with the qurans which don't match up with today's archaeology discoveries. I've done it.

Many might wonder why I would suggest this, well because Asians are the least dangerous in this society (in my experience).
It only takes a few minutes to disprove islam.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Muslims from Asia
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 04:52:06 AM »
I don't know about that.

I hear allot about Asian muzzie going on rampages, beheading infidels and burning down churches, looting ethnic Chinese's businesses. Joining Al-Qaida and suicide bombing... This is going on in even in the Philippines, and Thailand, where quranimals are just a small minority. Not to mention Indonesia.

And have you yourself managed to cleanse from Islam any of your Indonesian neighbors ?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 07:33:22 AM »
Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Brunei, the former Soviet Union states in Central Asia. Just a few Asian countries that are plagued by Islam. If Asians were smart I'm not saying they're not they would give up Islam and take Buddhism instead.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 09:38:40 AM »
I don't know about that.

I hear allot about Asian muzzie going on rampages, beheading infidels and burning down churches, looting ethnic Chinese's businesses. Joining Al-Qaida and suicide bombing... This is going on in even in the Philippines, and Thailand, where quranimals are just a small minority. Not to mention Indonesia.

And have you yourself managed to cleanse from Islam any of your Indonesian neighbors ?

No unfortunately, I found many Indonesians are judgmental people. It's disturbing. I explained to them the violence happening in their country and one of them responded with "I will always follow the quran". They have no legitimate argument after I told them their country's history and the qurans are nonsense.

These muslim neighbors also said they stay away from me a distance because I told them I'm into Judaism. It is like I am a stranger to them in front of their kids. 
I don't see why muslims don't have common sense. They are robotic thinking that in their world only islam exist. They don't want to allow no knowledge of any religions.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 10:11:17 AM »
Islam originated in Asia (Saudi Arabia). It's probably the biggest religion in Asia.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 10:16:42 AM »
Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Brunei, the former Soviet Union states in Central Asia. Just a few Asian countries that are plagued by Islam. If Asians were smart I'm not saying they're not they would give up Islam and take Buddhism instead.

Why Buddhism? Why not just being Noahides instead?
 If you suggest the first you will only strengthen their convictions in fighting you "infidels".
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 02:22:45 PM »
I made fun of one of my acquaintance. He said he makes now Ramadan. I answered him: Oh it is again Rammi Dammi. He he he

;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2012, 02:36:35 PM »
Why Buddhism? Why not just being Noahides instead?
 If you suggest the first you will only strengthen their convictions in fighting you "infidels".

Why I picked Buddhism? Because that is the main religion of many Asian countries, IE Mongolia, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam etc.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2012, 02:37:40 PM »
Islam originated in Asia (Saudi Arabia). It's probably the biggest religion in Asia.

And the most widespread.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2012, 03:14:35 PM »
I don't want my Muslim neighbors going on a hate filled rampage. They're unlikely to leave Islam.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2012, 03:21:33 PM »
I don't want my Muslim neighbors going on a hate filled rampage. They're unlikely to leave Islam.

Rubystars, do you have any Muslim neighbors in your neighborhood?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2012, 03:28:33 PM »
Instead of muslamics leaving the islam, it is better that they should leave the world.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2012, 01:10:13 AM »
Instead of muslamics leaving the islam, it is better that they should leave the world.

can you call Nasa to set up the appointment?
I rather deal with homosexuals than standing to deal with islam/qurans/muslims.

You're texan right? The worse case is them being stupid enough to face the authorities in your state.
Don't show any pamphlets or persuade them into another religion. I'm suggesting try to erase their dark mind (if you have a neutral experience with those neighbors) and inject light into their skulls.

My sister for example thinks Jews and Christians don't fast, until I told her that Jews fast for one day so then she frowned about it compared to her 30 days fast.
So far I got my cousin off it, but that's really because he is not religious and don't care much.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2012, 09:02:26 AM »
Rubystars, do you have any Muslim neighbors in your neighborhood?

Yes, several.

You're texan right?

Right.

The worse case is them being stupid enough to face the authorities in your state.

True Muslims are willing to die or be tortured to please Allah. I don't think they're afraid of being executed.

Don't show any pamphlets or persuade them into another religion.

I would like to see them leave Islam. Islam isn't any better for Muslims than it is for non-Muslims. I don't believe that Islam is a valid path to morality or anything else good. I don't think I can personally do much to change them but if they were to ask me about my faith I'd tell them about it with the hope of persuading them away from Islam.

I'm suggesting try to erase their dark mind (if you have a neutral experience with those neighbors) and inject light into their skulls.

The only real light comes from the Bible.

My sister for example thinks Jews and Christians don't fast, until I told her that Jews fast for one day so then she frowned about it compared to her 30 days fast.
So far I got my cousin off it, but that's really because he is not religious and don't care much.

Christians fast for different reasons. It depends on their sect. Some fast on certain holidays or at set times. Others fast when they need to pray for something very important. Some fast as a way to get closer to God. Jesus went on an extended fast and we see that such a thing can be important spiritually from that. I think it's important if someone's going to fast though to do it the right way, in a way that won't harm their body permanently.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2012, 09:04:05 AM »
Yes, several.

Are they nice or rude to you?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2012, 09:09:12 AM »
Are they nice or rude to you?

Neutral, I don't talk to them.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2012, 10:01:44 AM »
Neutral, I don't talk to them.

That is a good thing.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2012, 12:45:50 PM »
Hello Jtf, it's a shame to have to witness a few of my Asian muslim friends are going to fast ramadan for 30 days beginning tomorrow.

I need you all to reach out to your Asian neighbors suspiciously following islam two doors down your place then convincingly have the muslim renounce their virus cult islam in one peace.

Approach to them by explaining how this hideous religion was started by some illiterate in a cave that had a dream and came up with the qurans which don't match up with today's archaeology discoveries. I've done it.

Many might wonder why I would suggest this, well because Asians are the least dangerous in this society (in my experience).
It only takes a few minutes to disprove islam.

It depends- are they converted to Islam? Then it will be easier. If they are practiced followers, you risk offending them much more.

From my experience, in Turkey are  good amount of Bulgarians, and most of them have convert to Islam. They are converting to Islam at such a high rate- but when these Turkish Bulgarians come to Bulgaria they are often "de-converted".

My point is that is easier to deconvert someone who isn't surrounded by Islam. As for any apostate I hope they find one of God's faiths to follow so they will be happy in life.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2012, 02:08:57 PM »
Muslims get all kinds of privileges in India, more privileges than muslims in any other non-Islamic state. There are more Muslims in India than in Saudi or Pak or Iran.

1) No-regulations on Muslim marriages in India
2) Hindus cannot go and settle in Kashmir, but Muslims can.
3) Every year Indian government gives subsidies to Muslim populace to visit Mecca (free air travel)
4) During riots for a Hindu to get a Muslim jailed, he requires a witness to prove the assault charges, for a Muslims, only a claim is sufficient to get Hindu in prison.
5) Muslims can block roads without any restriction, for their Namaz.

Only few discrimination against Muslims in India
1) Real Estate and Property agents avoid dealing with Muslims
2) Corporate Houses in India are reluctant to accept Muslims during recruitment
3) Indian Army can shoot a Muslim living in Kashmir, if they fail to provide proof(ID card/Passport/Voter Card) of them belonging to India.
4) There is no Halaal resto/hotel/food store made by Hindus for Muslims, only the Muslim owned ones have.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2012, 04:24:15 PM »

Sad that we have to think about this

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2012, 05:06:40 PM »
I think every quranimal who wants to visit meca let him, even buy him a one way ticket, you know what I am saying....

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2012, 01:09:05 PM »
i forgot to mention that during Ramadan, the muslims go on riot often.

Riots in India, in last 2 days

Nineteen dead, 50,000 flee as violence grips Assam
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Nineteen-dead-50000-flee-as-violence-grips-Assam/articleshow/15109436.cms

Muslims attack police near a Mosque site in Delhi
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Controversial-Delhi-mosque-site-area-peaceful/articleshow/15109210.cms

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2012, 01:49:24 PM »
i forgot to mention that during Ramadan, the muslims go on riot often.

Riots in India, in last 2 days

Nineteen dead, 50,000 flee as violence grips Assam
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Nineteen-dead-50000-flee-as-violence-grips-Assam/articleshow/15109436.cms

Muslims attack police near a Mosque site in Delhi
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Controversial-Delhi-mosque-site-area-peaceful/articleshow/15109210.cms

Holy crap! 50,000? They went too far this time…

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2012, 04:49:28 PM »
50,000!!!!? How many of them non-Muslim?

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2012, 06:57:17 PM »
Muslims get all kinds of privileges in India, more privileges than muslims in any other non-Islamic state. There are more Muslims in India than in Saudi or Pak or Iran.

1) No-regulations on Muslim marriages in India
2) Hindus cannot go and settle in Kashmir, but Muslims can.
3) Every year Indian government gives subsidies to Muslim populace to visit Mecca (free air travel)
4) During riots for a Hindu to get a Muslim jailed, he requires a witness to prove the assault charges, for a Muslims, only a claim is sufficient to get Hindu in prison.
5) Muslims can block roads without any restriction, for their Namaz.

Only few discrimination against Muslims in India
1) Real Estate and Property agents avoid dealing with Muslims
2) Corporate Houses in India are reluctant to accept Muslims during recruitment
3) Indian Army can shoot a Muslim living in Kashmir, if they fail to provide proof(ID card/Passport/Voter Card) of them belonging to India.
4) There is no Halaal resto/hotel/food store made by Hindus for Muslims, only the Muslim owned ones have.
I am Orthodox Christian and my Serb people are concerned about attacks on Orthodox Indians. Why are our Orthodox Indians brothers and sister persecuted by both Hindu and muslim fanatics?

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,