Author Topic: BBC The terrorist caused an accident blowing up Israelis isn Bulgaria video  (Read 363 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-slip-of-tongue.html#links   

A slip of the tongue?

Catch the slip of the tongue in this interview by the BBC with Israeli Ambassador to England Daniel Taub in the aftermath of Wednesday's suicide bombing in Bulgaria. What's that the reporter asked at the 0:21 mark?

Let's go to the videotape (Hat Tip: CiF Watch).         

An accident? You've got to be kidding me. Everyone else was calling it a terror attack by then.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Hi Mord,

I won't watch the BBC because it's a filthy Jew hating 'news' organization, but I have to say, I had the same thought.  Israel immediately pointed the finger at Iran and with all of her enemies amongst the scum of scum, I'd like to hear some, even one, piece of evidence that nails Iran specifically.  Israel needs to do a better job winning the media war and being good at making their case in the court of public opinion.  If they know, A, B, C, D, then say it.  They have so many facts, a good elucidation of their present understanding would have been a good media move in a country that is dealing with a never ending supply of home grown and imported Muslim fanatics

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
BBC is another leftist.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
Bălgarians are with Israel. Our coward government is neoliberal and allied with the Turks' party so they may not, but the rest of us are with Israel. God is with Bălgarian people which is why we support Israel.