Author Topic: "ASK JTF" IS BACK! YOU CAN ASK YOUR QUESTIONS AND MAKE YOUR COMMENTS HERE  (Read 6593 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

As everyone knows, we stopped doing "Ask JTF" in order to concentrate on creating videos aimed at defeating Barack Hussein Obama this November. This emergency anti-Obama campaign must continue and intensify. But we want to see if we can use the "Ask JTF" program to assist us, both in our anti-Obama campaign and in building our movement in the United States and in Israel. We will also restart the Hebrew equivalent of "Ask JTF".

Our brilliant administrator Shlomo has created a new more convenient system for asking questions. Every JTFer is limited to one post per weekly program and there is a limit to the length of the post.

To post your question or comment, please click the link below:
http://jtf.org/questions.php

To see all of the questions every week, just go to the latest program by date in the "Ask JTF" board.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Excellent!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
This is great news...  I think this is something our forum really needs  during this election cycle... G-d bless Chaim and Shlomo for adding this to their already very  busy work load.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I agree!  Thank You.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Thank you, brother Chaim!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Thanks for bringing this back. It was one of my favorite parts of the forum even when I didn't have any questions for the week.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Excellent!!!  Thanks.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
GReat News!
Thanks Chaim,
when we need advice... this is the best place to get it!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I got my comment in early... Thank you Chaim...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
vunderful!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
I am glad its back  :dance: But why is the thread to ask questions already locked?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
I am glad its back  :dance: But why is the thread to ask questions already locked?

Because no one is allowed to post in that thread or change the existing messages due to the new program attached to that board.

If you wish to ask a question on the program, you can ask your question here:

Once you click the OK button, your question will be posted there.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline LoneRanger

• New JTFer
I am a new member.  I am having trouble posting my question and it is stating that I am entering a wrong user name or password.  I have checked this out multiple times and this is untrue.  Can you please check the link?  thank you.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
I am a new member.  I am having trouble posting my question and it is stating that I am entering a wrong user name or password.  I have checked this out multiple times and this is untrue.  Can you please check the link?  thank you.

בס''ד

I apologize that you had a problem. We just now made a change in our system that should enable you to post your question or comment.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
This is great news!!!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This are very good news.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
It didn't allow me to "reply" in order to ask a question.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
It didn't allow me to "reply" in order to ask a question.

בס''ד

We don't reply on that thread. To ask a question, you go to the link:

• Ultimate JTFer
בס''ד

We don't reply on that thread. To ask a question, you go to the link:

I know. I was talking about that. There's no option that says "reply".

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
I know. I was talking about that. There's no option that says "reply".

בס''ד

You go to the link, enter your question with your username and password and then click OK.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
How are these questions answered?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
How are these questions answered?

Ask JTF was a show which Chaim recorded every Sunday and posted on the forum for download as a 'podcast' in mp3 format.

I assume that this is going to be the way the future Ask JTF is distributed...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
When will the show be ready? I see it has been locked for some time already.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Ultimate JTFer
I studied that page many times, and I can assure you I have no clue how to ask a question on that thread. There is not button that says "reply". I don't know what to press. Can someone please help me.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
I studied that page many times, and I can assure you I have no clue how to ask a question on that thread. There is not button that says "reply". I don't know what to press. Can someone please help me.

I believe it is now locked.
 For next time you go to the link, put in your username and password and then type in your question.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.