Author Topic: Allen-T deleted his own account. He was not banned.  (Read 23330 times)

newman

Re: Allen-T deleted his own account. He was not banned.
« Reply #100 on: July 02, 2007, 03:18:45 PM »
That guy is an absolute psychopath.
Didn't I say this almost ALL of the time I've been here??? Nobody listens to the black girl. lol

You are discriminating yourself or "casting aspersions" -yes Massuh!:)- that everyone ignores you.
It was a joke, Sarah... I'm often told to lighten up here. I am a black woman though.

Isn't it racist to tell a black girl to 'lighten up'? ;)
NO its racist to call a black girl a welfare whore.

Nobody called YOU that, did they?
Yes, they did. A couple of people here did, actually. I was just giving you the difference between racist and not-racist. I don't think "lighten up" is a racist statement... however being called a welfare whore is though.
Now that depends, if you were a "welfare whore" it wouldn't be prejudice for someone to say it, but as you are not it would just be an evil viscous lie.
As well as insulting. I don't think its necessary to have to THINK you're a welfare whore in order to be insulted by the comment. I know I'm not one, but I have every right to feel insulted by it.

Absolutely nobody should call Imerica that.It's not only insulting to her but insulting to her husband who's spent 16 years serving his country and supporting his family.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #101 on: July 02, 2007, 04:25:04 PM »
Didn't I say this almost ALL of the time I've been here??? Nobody listens to the black girl. lol

You are discriminating yourself or "casting aspersions" -yes Massuh!:)- that everyone ignores you.
It was a joke, Sarah... I'm often told to lighten up here. I am a black woman though.
Yes, well i wasn't being serious myself. You never seem to understand what i try to suggest in my writing. :D Guess its the US and UK literal differences.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #102 on: July 02, 2007, 04:30:29 PM »

So, is AllenT banned now?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Imerica

« Reply #103 on: July 02, 2007, 04:30:45 PM »

Yes, well i wasn't being serious myself. You never seem to understand what i try to suggest in my writing. :D Guess its the US and UK literal differences.

Dangged language barrier! :D

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #104 on: July 02, 2007, 04:32:52 PM »

AngryChineseManiac, you aren't too up to date with the drama that has been going on. Yes, Allen-T has been banned, quit, resigned, flew off in anger..........whatever your perspective would like to choose. In more simple terms; he has gone. I wished this hadn't happened because Allen-T was a very nice person at heart.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #105 on: July 02, 2007, 04:33:56 PM »
Sarah i  think we need Fruit to getaway from subject unban fruit
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #106 on: July 02, 2007, 04:37:10 PM »

AngryChineseManiac, you aren't too up to date with the drama that has been going on. Yes, Allen-T has been banned, quit, resigned, flew off in anger..........whatever your perspective would like to choose. In more simple terms; he has gone.

Who? What? Where? Why? How?
You'd have to admit, it's quite a mess here.
No, I haven't really been keeping track. I know that he said he was
banned, then jsullivan said he's not. And the title suggests that
he's not banned - that he just left.
so you say that he has definitly been banned?

Oregano, n.:
    The ancient Italian art of pizza folding.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

ftf

« Reply #107 on: July 02, 2007, 04:39:45 PM »
He's been ip banned, he did a video in which he had a photograph of his screen showing the message that he's been banned, he has most definately been banned.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #108 on: July 02, 2007, 05:47:32 PM »
He left on his own, tried to make some new accounts on the forum and cause trouble, then his IP was later banned.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #109 on: July 02, 2007, 05:51:55 PM »
He left on his own, tried to make some new accounts on the forum and cause trouble, then his IP was later banned.

If he uses another computer he could still access JTF.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #110 on: July 02, 2007, 09:26:23 PM »

so folks, admins, anyone, all the fake users came from one source?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774