Author Topic: Allen-T deleted his own account. He was not banned.  (Read 23502 times)

admin

Allen-T deleted his own account. He was not banned.
« on: June 29, 2007, 05:39:39 PM »
Allen-T deleted his own account. He was not banned.

*EDIT* Hello friends,

This is an announcement from UntilShilohComes: 

All comments related to the latest events involving Allen-T have been moved into this thread for the purpose of consolidation.  Please keep all new replies, comments, and thoughts in this thread, and any new topics will be moved here immediately.   In addition, please keep all comments civil, and avoid personal attacks or this thread will be locked.

Thank you so much for your cooperation as we manage this difficult time

With kindest regards, and awaiting Shiloh,
Christopher

« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 01:28:48 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Allen-T deleted his own account. He was not banned.
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 06:15:04 PM »
Ok. Its funny how wrong rumours can even spread on a Forum yet alone in life. Its one of the key distructions of goodness in this world.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 06:17:56 PM »
Usually when you are banned you cannot read your messages.

He claims it said that he is banned until he calms down. I'm not sure how this is possible if he wasn't able to access his messages and i don't think there is a personalized banned page. If you are banned you just cannot access the forum.

I may be wrong but this is how it worked on other boards I worked with.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 07:07:52 PM »
I am glad he removed his own account. It was best this way.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

ftf

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 07:50:37 PM »
Will it also be best for me to remove my account?

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 07:52:21 PM »

Why would you leave, ftf?
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 09:43:38 PM »
DON"T DO NOT NEVER EVER REMOVE YOUR ACCOUNT!!!! 
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2007, 09:47:30 PM »
What happened?

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2007, 10:35:34 PM »
Sorry it had to come to this point with Allen-T, but I thought Chaim's letter was both respectful and to the point.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2007, 11:42:11 PM »

Tell us what is on your mind ftf.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2007, 11:44:13 PM »
Allen-T made a vicious video agains JTF on youtube you know.

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2007, 12:04:25 AM »
That guy is an absolute psychopath.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2007, 12:37:45 AM »
The whole situation is so sad. It's always sad to see members go. We need to rebound and continue growing to conquer Islam.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2007, 12:41:34 AM »
The whole situation is so sad. It's always sad to see members go. We need to rebound and continue growing to conquer Islam.
I agree.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2007, 01:07:29 AM »
Having not been an active forum participant recently, I am shocked and saddened by recent events. These are my thoughts on the matter:

1. As you are a bible-believing Christian and a righteous Gentile, you have the right to proselytize. However, that does not give you the right to preach to Jews. I am no theologian, but I know that doing so would be assisting Jews in committing a horrible sin. AND YES, IT IS A HORRIBLE SIN FOR A JEW TO TURN HIS BACK ON HIS FAITH. If you had even one ounce of respect for Judaism, you would already know this.

2. The way you have conducted yourself since the controversy arose is shameful. Whatever sympathy a reasonable person would have accumulated for your cause is gone because of the way you have gone about slandering Jimmy, slandering fellow posters, and worst of all-publicly betraying JTF- the sole right-wing movement that promotes good relations between Jews and Christians. Your personal crusade, pardon the pun, is selfish and misinformed.

3. I acknowledge that you have done wonderful things for JTF and as Chaim says nearly every week, you are owed a debt of gratitude for your efforts, which I sincerely believe were genuine. I pray that it is not too late and that you merit a second chance.

Please do all that is necessary to come back to JTF.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 02:19:32 AM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2007, 02:03:00 AM »
Well, Chaimfan's still here, everybody!  ;D

(But you won't be getting any Youtube movies from me.  :( I am the least technically-inclined guy here and besides I have a worthless dialup piece of excrement for a PC.)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2007, 02:04:59 AM »
Eloquently stated like all your posts are, Trumple.

newman

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2007, 02:09:00 AM »

(But you won't be getting any Youtube movies from me.  :( I am the least technically-inclined guy here and besides I have a worthless dialup piece of excrement for a PC.)

Me too. I've got technology envy.lol

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2007, 04:36:21 AM »

You're here! Alright!
We love you!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2007, 11:58:19 AM »
As a Christian I agree. I have no interest in proselytize Jews into my faith,  I know its wrong.  And about Jesus I have him in my heart where he belongs. If we start to proselytize either Jew or Christian then what do we end up sounding like?  The ones we are trying to stand up against.. Islam.  Muslims do this.  Do I say Christians or Jews threaten lives those that do not convert? No of course not.  Thats Islam.   But make it clear we have no rights either side.  A Christian once asked me cause I do send out the videos to people am I going against my own faith.  The answer is NO. If anything it shows I do love my faith cause if my people and the Jewish people don't stop putting up these hurdles to each other and do not fight what is really at stake then what is our purpose?  We must come together cause there is a religion that is hell bent to proselytize or death out there that wants us all dead.  And thats what I am focused on and I hope to my savior more will understand what I am saying.  We have a great thing going here.   A great forum that is going to be the seed of a huge movement to save America and Israel from the forces of evil.  Now I don't know how old most of you are I am 31, I have very young nieces and nephews, I don't have children yet cause I am not married.  I rather marry first then have my seed,  I don't want when I have kids and or my nieces and nephews when they reach my age they are living in an America under Sharia Law, living in America where English is not allowed or living in America where the 3rd world barbarians have taken over everything.   So everyone, read carefully what I posted.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2007, 06:35:31 PM »
I am very saddened by the news and I liked Allen-T a lot but I agree with Trumpeldor. I hope Allen-T will reconsider and will come back to JTF.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2007, 10:44:16 PM »
   It's clear that a lot of people are upset about this. I'm trying to find a peaceful resolution since I don't feel this should have turned out this way. JTF welcomes righteous gentiles and we will need to understand that they do have different beliefs than us. One of them is that they would prefer if we converted to their religion. This does not mean that they don't respect us for being Jewish, but some of them can't see the damage they are causing. Attacking them does not stop them but only makes them angry. This issue is a source of conflict we are going to have to resolve if we want to continue to have Gentile friends and allies.
   Allen has helped us out greatly and at least I appreciate what he has done. I don't want to see him turned into an enemy over night. I want everyone to stop posting hostile messages against him so I can try to dig us out of this hole. If you have a need to speak, please do it through a personal message to me.

We also need to address the issue of Jews making the conscious decision to convert since that is where the real evil. is.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2007, 11:17:43 PM »
Why would someone do that? I don't get it... what a sad person.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

newman

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2007, 11:26:49 PM »
Amazing what you find when you scatch the surface, eh?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2007, 11:28:06 PM »
He's making more accounts... insane. His anger and pride has the best of him.

Sadly, we might have to ban his IP.

Somewhere along the lines he forgot his own beliefs:

Hebrews 10:30 Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord

Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

1 Thessalonians 4:6 and that no man transgress and defraud his brother in the matter because the Lord is the avenger in all these things, just as we also told you before and solemnly warned you.

Some people think that if you are a Jew, then you don't know anything about Christianity.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 11:33:58 PM by jeffguy »