Author Topic: Dem Demorats Blame Obamas lag in polls on RACISM  (Read 1339 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Dem Demorats Blame Obamas lag in polls on RACISM
« on: July 25, 2012, 09:00:57 PM »
I will bet anyone we will hear more and more about 'racism' when obama realizes that he is sliding in the polls. Of course the fact that obama is a lying piece of garbage who has run America into a sink-hole has nothing to do with the withering poll numbers. Dem Be Racist voters, mmmm hmmm...

http://times247.com/articles/obama-s-drop-in-va-polls-blamed-on-racism-summer-vacations

Following President Obama’s two-day campaign swing through Virginia last week, many expected his poll numbers to increase over Republican challenger, Mitt Romney. That did not happen. According to state Senator Louise Lucas, the problem comes from racism and vacations. Yes, you read that correctly. State Sentator Louise Lucas, one of the President‘s key campaign spokespersons in Virginia, says the problems are rooted in Mitt Romney’s racism and vacations.

These curious comments were heard during a recent radio interview with Louise Lucas on the John Fredericks Show out of Hampton Roads, VA. ...

“Mitt Romney he’s speaking to a … segment of the population who does not like to see people other than a white man in the White House or any other elected position.Let’s be real clear about it. We know what’s going on here, and some people may be afraid to say it, but I’m not. I’m not afraid to say it. He’s speaking to that friends out there who do not want to see anybody other than a white person in a leadership position.  … This is not about anything other than they don’t want President Barack Obama in office. …

OF COURSE IT'S BUSH'S FAULT
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Dem Demorats Blame Obamas lag in polls on RACISM
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 09:13:19 PM »
I would vote for a black president if I thought they would truly represent my interests, be genuinely pro-life, and truly secure the border. Obama's not even an American patriot, but more of a "world citizen" type, so I don't think he should have had any position of power at all. My problem with Obama isn't his ethnic background but it's his evil policies and beliefs.

I heard the audio of that woman on the news.  Basically the gist of the Demonics' message this election season is that if you run against a black man you must ipso facto be racist.

Racist is liberal code for "white person", and anybody else, white or not, who opposes their agenda in any way can also be lumped in as "racist", though not as frequently. 

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 09:35:18 PM »
I would vote for a black president if I thought they would truly represent my interests, be genuinely pro-life, and truly secure the border. Obama's not even an American patriot, but more of a "world citizen" type, so I don't think he should have had any position of power at all. My problem with Obama isn't his ethnic background but it's his evil policies and beliefs.
Agreed, I'd vote for Alan West fo show! I would of voted for Cain!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 09:52:00 PM »

Racist is liberal code for "white person", and anybody else, white or not, who opposes their agenda in any way can also be lumped in as "racist", though not as frequently.
Not me... I did not vote for this black president nor will I vote for any other... Blacks are only 14 or 15 % of the American population... Why should they have a lock on the American presidency. We had one black president that lived up to my expectations why would I vote for another.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 10:08:15 PM »
Not me... I did not vote for this black president nor will I vote for any other... Blacks are only 14 or 15 % of the American population... Why should they have a lock on the American presidency. We had one black president that lived up to my expectations why would I vote for another.
I don't care what color they are, as long as their right wing and pro Israel! Alan West is a stud!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 10:31:21 PM »
I don't care what color they are, as long as their right wing and pro Israel! Alan West is a stud!
It's not so much the fact that the president is black as far as I am concerned but the black population seems to think that they are in the cat bird seat with a black in the White House... It's what I like to call tail up syndrome... In  my opinion this group has no business feeling this way... This president much like David Dinkins of New York showed America blacks for the most part are not ready for prime time.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 10:35:28 PM »
CJD- is the coolest of the cool!   :)

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2012, 10:49:22 PM »
It's not so much the fact that the president is black as far as I am concerned but the black population seems to think that they are in the cat bird seat with a black in the White House... It's what I like to call tail up syndrome... In  my opinion this group has no business feeling this way... This president much like David Dinkins of New York showed America blacks for the most part are not ready for prime time.
I would agree with that! I have seen them act like they can do no wrong since the muslim got in, and chant his name as they're thrown out of businesses!

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2012, 01:03:57 AM »
If there is any segregation whatsoever in American communities it is because of obama, jesse jackson, al sharpton, louis farakhan and jeremiah wright. These racists should be put on a chair.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2012, 01:05:52 AM »
If there is any segregation whatsoever in American communities it is because of obama, jesse jackson, al sharpton, louis farakhan and jeremiah wright. These racists should be put on a chair.

I'd drink to dat!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2012, 03:35:53 AM »
Yeah, im sure it has nothing to do with the fact that we are all far worse off than we were 4 years ago.... no its just because we all racists.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2012, 05:52:19 AM »
of course its racism.  but he's half white, so he should blame himself.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2012, 07:21:40 AM »

I understand what you're saying. Personally I'd be happy to see white male presidents continue with no "diversity" needed.

One bad thing is most "black conservatives" aren't anywhere near conservative and are actually very left wing. It's unlikely there'd be a black candidate I would really feel like supporting.

This is compounded by the fact that in almost all cases, the blacks that don't seem to be degenerate in any way have the TNB come out one way or another if you wait for it. I've met black people I liked but I've never met one that didn't eventually show some TNB.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2012, 08:31:47 AM »
What a crock...when some White Republican and White Democrats put him in office.  He has shown all of us how he created Class Warfare to totally destroy any peace and comradery that whites and blacks had accomplished...He is the Devil who divides and conqueres...but people are aware of his treachery...No Wonder his Poll numbers are down, and stations like ABC have to poll 11%more Democrat districts, over Republican districts, to try and fool us that he is popular.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2012, 02:42:24 AM »

;D