Author Topic: Should the U.S. and NATO aid the Syrian rebels in overthrowing the Assad regime?  (Read 2267 times)

Offline LoneRanger

• New JTFer
I say yes because Syria has always been a surrogate of Iran since their beastly "revolution" of 1979 and a facilitator of Hezbollah in Lebanon and Assad will survive without outside intervention; I am interested in everybody's response and reasoning.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Better that they all kill each other.  A dead Muslim Nazi is a good muslin Nazi
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
The US should not get involved.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
It is totally insane to support the rebells. They are basically on Hamas level. Then you have a Islamist Syria in the north, the Hamas in the Gaza strip and Egypt in the South. All of them belonging to the same ideology. This will be very dangerous.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
NO!  It cauld drag Russia in !  :o

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Turkey and nato should support the syrian rebels.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
No, such support is not helping Israel and puts millions of Orthodox Christians in grave danger.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The "rebels" (actually Saudi-funded and orchestrated wahhabiists) are at a minimum no better than Assad, and are probably worse. The U.S. needs to stay the hell out.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Here is one such example of one of these "rebells" that I just read.

Israel and Assad are allies against muslims. Nobody killed muslims more than Assad and Israel. Assad protected Israel's Golan borders for 40 yrs. As soon as we cut Assad's head off and get rid of all his alawi and christian helpers, we will march to Al Quds to liberate it from the wicked jews so palestine can be free again. Sharia is coming soon, Al Khilafah will rise again. Allahu Akbar ya muslimeen. Allahu Akbar!!!
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Israel and Assad are allies against muslims. Nobody killed muslims more than Assad and Israel. Assad protected Israel's Golan borders for 40 yrs. As soon as we cut Assad's head off and get rid of all his alawi and christian helpers, we will march to Al Quds to liberate it from the wicked jews so palestine can be free again. Sharia is coming soon, Al Khilafah will rise again. Allahu Akbar ya muslimeen. Allahu Akbar!!!

Whoever wrote this is factually challenged. Nobody has killed more muslims than muslims. They have no hesitation killing a muslim who believes a different sect of islam. They blow them up in their own mosques.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Whoever wrote this is factually challenged. Nobody has killed more muslims than muslims. They have no hesitation killing a muslim who believes a different sect of islam. They blow them up in their own mosques.

Yea a real mental case. This guy here
 http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUkUPwRAnfQIzDfA8OBS64g/feed?filter=2
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member

Is this guy for real?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Is this guy for real?

Yea, they are out there. These are the "mujahadeen" of the "Free Syrian army"

Offline LoneRanger

• New JTFer
@muman613:
"Nobody has killed more muslims than muslims".
I'll bet this is an accurate statement but can you substantiate this?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
@muman613:
shut up troll! Attack me fag!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline LoneRanger

• New JTFer
WOW- AREN'T WE SENSITIVE!!
When you can't come up with facts, you act like a [censored].

Offline LoneRanger

• New JTFer
ban me- next time I'll come back as Peter Pan

• Silver Star JTF Member
WOW- AREN'T WE SENSITIVE!!
When you can't come up with facts, you act like a kurva.
WELL, AREN'T WE THE SAME PERSON OVER AND OVER AGAIN! Join us or stand against us! Help us , or I won't let up!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
ban me- next time I'll come back as Peter Pan
I know! Help us! I know in your heart you want to do good! Please help us, if you're a Jew, what do you think your father thinks of you? PLEASE STOP THIS AND HELP US!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
@muman613:

Really? Two million Muslims have killed each other in the Iran/Iraq war in the 1980's. More recently, thousands of Muslims were killed in Syria, Libya, Kyrgyzstan, Egypt, Afghanistan, Nigeria and many other countries by their fellow MUSLIMS!!! Get it through your thick skull, you moron!

Offline LoneRanger

• New JTFer
I don't know where all of this venom came from all of a sudden!!
"Join us or stand against us! Help us"  Do you really think you're accomplishing anything?  Really?
Go to Israel and run for the Knesset or join the IDF.  But in the meantime, don't delude yourself that you're doing anything but having fun.  That's what I'm doing.  You're not going to change Israel through YouTube any more than you can fly by spreading pixie dust.  Ban me and I can follow this on a proxy server.  Just one extra step.  Adios M.F.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
I don't know where all of this venom came from all of a sudden!!
"Join us or stand against us! Help us"  Do you really think you're accomplishing anything?  Really?
Go to Israel and run for the Knesset or join the IDF.  But in the meantime, don't delude yourself that you're doing anything but having fun.  That's what I'm doing.  You're not going to change Israel through YouTube any more than you can fly by spreading pixie dust.  Ban me and I can follow this on a proxy server.  Just one extra step.  Adios M.F.

What are you really doing here? Besides bothering us.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
He's gone...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
He's gone...

Gosh. And I was just having fun with him. He will be back.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Gosh. And I was just having fun with him. He will be back.
Yea, he will come back as Tonto  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years