Author Topic: Comedy: The REAL reason Obama supports gay marriage (new video from Shlomo)  (Read 1521 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please "like", comment and favorite. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Two words. Larry Sinclair.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
The first picture of Obama kissing the guy in the video was photo shopped, right?

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
The first picture of Obama kissing the guy in the video was photo shopped, right?

בס''ד

Obviously, Obama wouldn't go around kissing guys while running for reelection. That picture was photoshopped.

But most of the other pictures in this video are real.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Straight guys do hug though.  Don't think that's gay.

Would have been funny to have barney frank PhotoShopped in there.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
I had found a lot of pictures when we were making different Obama videos. I threw them together, being silly, to show some of the crazy stuff I run across when searching for content.

The video isn't serious. It's meant to be humor. And Chaim had nothing to do with the making of this one. In fact, Chaim wasn't sure he wanted to post it.

Most of the pictures are real pictures. A few, I'm sure, are photoshoped. And the tabloids are, obviously, not to be taken too seriously.

But I think it's pretty funny. After making so many serious videos, it was nice to have a break. Plus, I wanted to see what effect humor would have on numbers.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I had found a lot of pictures when we were making different Obama videos. I threw them together, being silly, to show some of the crazy stuff I run across when searching for content.

The video isn't serious. It's meant to be humor. And Chaim had nothing to do with the making of this one. In fact, Chaim wasn't sure he wanted to post it.

Most of the pictures are real pictures. A few, I'm sure, are photoshoped. And the tabloids are, obviously, not to be taken too seriously.

But I think it's pretty funny. After making so many serious videos, it was nice to have a break. Plus, I wanted to see what effect humor would have on numbers.

Well, it made me smile. Liked the background music.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

The video was very good and it is quite funny... The fact that so many of the pictures are floating around on the web shows we are not way out on the limb of fringe opinion by presenting this issue... This president has a great deal of baggage that should be exposed in a way that will catch peoples attention... All we want is to plant the seed and cause thinking people to do a little followup on their own... What they find might open their eyes a bit... Great work Shlomo  :dance:
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
It was funny in beginning and after that it was pretty disgusting.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
It was funny in beginning and after that it was pretty disgusting.
:::D It's been a disgusting 3+ years under this so called president.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I think Obama is using the gay marriage issue to help him get re elected by his base.  He did not care to touch that issue for the first three years of his time in office.  What is disgusting is how he is using the gays.  Plus, where there is smoke there is fire. Maybe he has a personal stake in the issue. The globe isn't always wrong.
Good use of humor.  Love the music.  You made me laugh spoofing the weirdness of Obama.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Obama isn't even qualified to be a comedian much less president.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
The hugs were ok, it was the kisses that me raise my brow.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
I think this humor was in very good taste.  The one thing I don't think is a joke (unfortunately) is the story about Larry Sinclair, Obama and that crack pipe. 
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 09:47:21 PM by No Mo'bama 2012 »