Author Topic: Mofaz: Strike On Iran Could Be Disastrous. article  (Read 1321 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Mofaz: Strike On Iran Could Be Disastrous. article
« on: July 29, 2012, 12:28:29 AM »
I wish this fool would shut his fat trap.  But he can't.   

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/158359

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Mofaz: Strike On Iran Could Be Disastrous. article
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 12:42:55 AM »
A lot of fools need to keep their traps shut...

Leaks are leaking all sorts of information which the enemy can use. An article I read tonight said that an attack on Iran may be planned in October. Why are they talking about it in the media?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 01:27:56 AM »
A lot of fools need to keep their traps shut...

Leaks are leaking all sorts of information which the enemy can use. An article I read tonight said that an attack on Iran may be planned in October. Why are they talking about it in the media?

All these big mouths try to out perform each other.  They like the lime-light.  They couldn't care less about the harm they do to Israel. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 01:34:35 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/158355#.UBTLPsfKmlg

U.S. 'Convinced' Israel Set to Pounce on Iran

Channel 2's veteran analyst Ehud Yaari is back from the U.S., says Israeli attack expected in October.
Gil Ronen

Channel 2's veteran Middle East analyst Ehud Yaari, who is back from a trip to the U.S., said Friday night that an Israeli attack on Iran can be expected in October.

"I will give you an impression," he told anchorman Danny Kushmaro on Channel 2 TV's Ulpan Shishi, "and this is just an impression, but it is a strong impression, after conversations with the people one needs to talk with about this matter."

"My impression is that the Americans are convinced that there is very high chance that Israel will decide to attack in Iran before the elections in the U.S.," Yaari stated.

"The date that they are talking about – they say that the prime minister will have to make a decision around October. They are getting ready for a possibility like that in the sense that they have to decide what they will do if there is one response or another by Iran, in the follow-up stage."

"But when you talk to them, they talk about [an Israeli strike] almost as a given – as a clear, unassailable fact."
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2012, 01:38:27 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/158355#.UBTLPsfKmlg

U.S. 'Convinced' Israel Set to Pounce on Iran

Channel 2's veteran analyst Ehud Yaari is back from the U.S., says Israeli attack expected in October.
Gil Ronen

Channel 2's veteran Middle East analyst Ehud Yaari, who is back from a trip to the U.S., said Friday night that an Israeli attack on Iran can be expected in October.

"I will give you an impression," he told anchorman Danny Kushmaro on Channel 2 TV's Ulpan Shishi, "and this is just an impression, but it is a strong impression, after conversations with the people one needs to talk with about this matter."

"My impression is that the Americans are convinced that there is very high chance that Israel will decide to attack in Iran before the elections in the U.S.," Yaari stated.

"The date that they are talking about – they say that the prime minister will have to make a decision around October. They are getting ready for a possibility like that in the sense that they have to decide what they will do if there is one response or another by Iran, in the follow-up stage."

"But when you talk to them, they talk about [an Israeli strike] almost as a given – as a clear, unassailable fact."

I read that article before, it made me sick.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2012, 01:43:03 AM »
I read that article before, it made me sick.

Sorry, didn't mean to sicken you... But I know what you mean...

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2012, 01:48:23 AM »
Sorry, didn't mean to sicken you... But I know what you mean...

No, it's alright.  It just proves our point.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2012, 03:23:21 AM »
 :dance:

Nonsense. The failure to effectively strike and take out their nuclear facilities will have far more disastrous consequences  for the world than Shaul Mofaz can imagine!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2012, 08:05:55 AM »
Sadly the United States and Israel have let the horse go out of the barn with this issue... It would have been far better to deal with the issue in it's early stages... I think Iran's program's are now so built up and spread out that attacks would only bring setbacks and not abandonment of the program... Newt said something the other night at a talk with some young students during a question and answer session that caused me to wonder a bit... He asked the young people what they felt was the most dangerous country to the free world world right now... The young folks all came up with the usual players but none mentioned the country Newt had in mind... Newt feels that Pakistan is the most dangerous of Muslim countries due to the weapons at their disposal and all the tribal factions operating there... The availability of weapons is not the the problem because in the long run there are enough crazy players in the game to sell this stuff to rouge countries willing to put out the money to buy it...In my opinion it would be far better to work at destabilizing the crazy leadership in Iran with the hopes of bringing in something more moderate.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 11:14:10 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2012, 08:40:35 AM »
Mofaz as pm of Israel would be disastrous
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2012, 11:05:29 AM »
This comment  after the article says it all:  Titled:  Thus says the Iranian- 

We will always remember you for the defense minister behind throwing us out of Gaza... and now we get hit by hails of rockets.... thanks traitor.

Jack Bauer, (29/7/012)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2012, 11:17:44 AM »
This comment  after the article says it all:  Titled:  Thus says the Iranian- 

We will always remember you for the defense minister behind throwing us out of Gaza... and now we get hit by hails of rockets.... thanks traitor.

Jack Bauer, (29/7/012)
Well, in a normal world the guy should have been tared and feathered and run out of office then... Sadly the world is not normal here or in Israel.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years