Author Topic: Sick of BoobTube.  (Read 4039 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Sick of BoobTube.
« on: June 30, 2007, 02:17:35 AM »
Everyone,

The reason you seldom see my comments up on YouTube is quite simple: that stuck-up Bolshevist catamite site goes out of its way to make it as hard as possible for those of us without the latest marvels of technological excellence, such as myself, to load its pompous videos.

With dialup and a computer 4 years old, trying to just access a video page (let alone actually watch any of it--dream on!) is a feat that makes giving birth or the extraction of an abscessed molar look effortless. Trying to go through Jimmy Sullivan's videos this morning caused me to be late for work, and oftentimes trying to load any page makes my browser so paralytic thereafter I have to logout and reconnect.

Someone should sentence the elitist NWO pigs who founded BoobTube to having to use an outdated dialup computer for the rest of their lives. You notice JTF has always made its site easy to load for machines of all specifications. Since I doubt JTF is the very most technically advanced site out there (we're honest working-class patriots, not whiz-bang geniuses with unlimited access to the greatest bells and whistles money can buy after all), and it manages to pull it off, there is no excuse for the likes of commie whores like Sergey Brin and Larry Whatshisname (I'll call him Larry Fag for short) not to be able to. >:(
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 02:19:10 AM by C.F. »

newman

Re: Sick of BoobTube.
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 02:24:14 AM »
Yeah, whats with all this. How can something that was the latest thing 4/5 years ago be stoneage now??!! WTF?  If everbody can buy brand new IT gear every 4 years, they've got funny priorities.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 02:34:19 AM »
That witchbutt website should go bankrupt and its founders wind up homeless paupers. They censor us anyway--they deserve it.  >:(

newman

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2007, 02:49:47 AM »
That witchbutt website should go bankrupt and its founders wind up homeless paupers. They censor us anyway--they deserve it.  >:(

What's with things these days. How are teens with part-time jobs able to have the latest PCs etc. Where do the $$ come from?. And have you seen the turbo charged impoerts they drive? How? Our first cars were old Valiants and the like. I can't work it out.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2007, 07:50:14 AM »
To be honest, video files are so huge you need a fast connection to see them, I doubt this is YouTube's fault. It is not like a huge file is opened every time you log onto JTF...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2007, 08:09:07 AM »
here's the answer, cable modem.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2007, 10:23:19 AM »
Chaimfan, I believe AT&T has come out with an inexpensive DSL service.  You might want to check and see if it's available in your area. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2007, 02:37:46 PM »
Define inexpensive... what, 40 bucks a month? I still can't do that.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2007, 03:03:42 PM »
Chaimfan, with DSL, it depends on what's available in your area.  But here are some sites to check out:

http://www.earthlink.net/offers/highspeed/?promo=1025071&KeyID=Yahoodsl_1025071

http://www.buytelco.net/buytelcodsl.asp?gtse=goto&kw=dsl&salesid=154764&siteid=cd4

http://www22.verizon.com/content/consumerdsl/BridgeStandard/BridgeStandard.htm

The good thing about having either DSL or cable internet access is that you can then have inexpensive broadband phone service, which you could not have with a regular phone connection.  For my local and local long distance, I use Sunrocket.com.  I signed up for their all inclusive plan which was $200 for one year.  And I'm pretty happy with them. 

So first, I would see if any of these DSL plans are available in your area, then I would check out Sunrocket.com. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2007, 03:05:17 PM »
Chaimfan, in NYC Verizon has dsl for 15 bucks a month. I am not joking. Twc has a cheap cable modem plan for like 20 a month or less. I would check into whats available in your area because I am sure bargains like this exist in CA as well.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2007, 03:45:55 PM »
Chaimfan, in NYC Verizon has dsl for 15 bucks a month. I am not joking. Twc has a cheap cable modem plan for like 20 a month or less. I would check into whats available in your area because I am sure bargains like this exist in CA as well.

Don't be so sure, there's no way anyone will be able to get cable internet in Cali for 20 dollars or less a month.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2007, 03:54:55 PM »
I use Verizon and it is very reasonable and works fine for YT
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2007, 04:40:33 PM »
Perhaps Chaimfan can find a good introductory DSL or cable package in his area, and then he good save lots of money by switching to a broadband phone service. 

I should also add that Sunrocket usually allows you to keep your existing phone number. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2007, 04:41:56 PM »
Road Runner no problem at all
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2007, 04:58:23 PM »
I have Tiscali, with unlimited broadband and DSL/cable modem..things. It is only £14 a month which would be 28 dollars, I'm sure tiscali are American based as well?

You can now buy computers here for around £399 and they would be a lot cheaper in America I'm sure.

However i hate technology, its a distraction.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2007, 05:20:07 PM »
I am using DSL from Verizon and it is a whole lot cheaper if you think about it from when paying for dial up
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!