Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 854 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: July 31, 2012, 08:30:30 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 02:56:53 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Half of Americans don't see Obama as Christian
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 08:36:36 PM »
And we are surprised why?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 08:48:09 PM »
He doesn't hold traditional Christian beliefs and refers to the religious book of another religion as "holy". If he's a Christian then the LaBrea tar pits are a good place to build your home.

Offline Colby4780

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 08:59:46 PM »
This isn't suprising, from day one people had the sense that he wasn't Christian. If only more people knew the truth, he is an Islamist Anti-Semite.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2012, 09:11:48 PM »
This isn't suprising, from day one people had the sense that he wasn't Christian. If only more people knew the truth, he is an Islamist Anti-Semite.

A lot of people have been so indoctrinated with the extreme version of separation of church and state (not the sane version, but the extreme ACLU version) that they don't even think it matters if the president were a practicing Satanist.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2012, 01:40:12 AM »
Even my mother knew he was a muslim from the very beginning. Why doesn't this gay-loving muslim just come out of the closet already?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14