Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 941 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: August 03, 2012, 10:53:26 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 02:55:54 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Obama wants race-based discipline in schools
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 01:43:11 PM »
I have a in-law who was in grade school and was treated very badly and unfairly just for being the only Chinese girl in a sea of black kids. The racist "teacher" was a negro whore.
My only question was: what the hell was she doing in a jungle school?

BTW they only do this in America. In African countries they whip the shiiiitee  out of misbehaving kids.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 01:50:21 PM »
I have a in-law who was in grade school and was treated very badly and unfairly just for being the only Chinese girl in a sea of black kids. The racist "teacher" was a negro whore.
My only question was: what the hell was she doing in a jungle school?

BTW they only do this in America. In African countries they whip the shiiiitee  out of misbehaving kids.

My Grandparents decided to have my Dad go to a nearly all black Middle school.  Boy.... was that a bad decision.....    a REALLY bad decision.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 02:24:00 PM »
My Grandparents decided to have my Dad go to a nearly all black Middle school.  Boy.... was that a bad decision.....    a REALLY bad decision.

So fair minded.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 02:59:04 PM »
I heard that on the radio.If a Euro American kid puts his hand up to give an answer to a question too often he ha to be punished but a black can group a white girl and not get punished.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2012, 03:12:57 PM »
I remember being told not to raise my hand so much and give so many answers to questions because it was making the other kids intimidated and keeping them from raising their hand. I think I thought at the time that the other kids should study more and then they'd know the answers too.

Obama's an evil person if he would even let his mind go down this path. Of course we knew that anyway but to actually advocate for something that's so obviously and blatantly unfair as to punish people based on race rather than behavior just seems particularly evil.

The host of the show could have used a little more education himself though. He doesn't know the difference between melanin and melatonin! If you're trying to sound smart don't use words you don't know the meaning of! D'oh!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 03:24:06 PM by Rubystars »