Author Topic: White men cant jump???  (Read 4379 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
White men cant jump???
« on: August 05, 2012, 08:23:08 AM »

So long jump last night was completly dominated by whites...Yet again American affirmative action properganda goes against all logic and science....

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Re: White men cant jump???
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 08:58:27 AM »
Can i also throw in the fact that THE greatest basketball in team ever comprised, from a league that pays literally millions/billions of Dollas to these so called "worlds greatest athletes" nearly lost to lithuania...a white country with a population of 3.5 million...

America really needs t wake up...

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 09:31:27 AM »
Apparently this white man can jump.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 11:43:04 AM »
You just wait, I'm sure there will be a 14 year old chinese girl that will out-jump him.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 11:55:37 AM »
Black men can't read
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 03:14:13 PM »
^^^^is that the sequal thats currenly in pre production :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2012, 09:39:03 PM »
Black men can't read

As Rodney King knows all too well, they can't swim either.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2012, 02:41:29 AM »
8.31m is really a mediocre result. I believe even white long jumpers have achieved 8.50 and 8.60 jumps.

While "White men can't jump" is clearly a stupid racist statement and the movie with that title must be incredibly trashy, there is apparently a scientific base to the claim that athletes of west African decent have a small physiological advantage for sprint running and long jumping. The advantage in probably in the range of 1-2%, which translates to 0.1-0.2 seconds in 100m run, and 8.5-9.5 cm in long jumping.

When it comes to vertical jumps, Africans don't seem to have an edge over white. My guess is that their heavier bones and heavier muscle mass negates any advantage they have in explosive power output.

Now let's talk basketball. As anyone who follows this sport knows, this is a sport of statistics and averages, and the best team will always lose some of it games during the season and come close to losing in others. I actually watched most of the game of the USA vs. Lithuania and it was clear the Americans were better and in the last 5 minutes they upped their game and closed it. Lithuania is a very strong team and they came highly motivated and prepared while the Americans came to the game with over confidence and probably after too much partying and binging.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2012, 05:14:25 AM »
No offense C4J, but this is the only thing you ever post about...

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2012, 02:47:23 PM »
No offense C4J, but this is the only thing you ever post about...

** Ouch **
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2012, 06:46:53 PM »
Heard a speech at the independence hall that Jews can't swim, but that was more hilarious and historical.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2012, 11:09:45 PM »
I haven't compiled any statistics but have you noticed that black American men are winning less athletic events than they used to?  Clearly the blacks in other countries (which have GDP per capita less than 10% of the US) are MORE productive than the blacks in the US who spend their day at KFC

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2012, 07:12:37 AM »
All of I have to say is USA olympic basketball team....Nuff said.

It's irrelevant who can jump and who can't jump.  Some blacks are good jumpers and some whites are good jumpers.  Heck, there are even some Asians who are good jumpers.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2012, 03:45:00 PM »
8.31m is really a mediocre result. I believe even white long jumpers have achieved 8.50 and 8.60 jumps.

While "White men can't jump" is clearly a stupid racist statement and the movie with that title must be incredibly trashy, there is apparently a scientific base to the claim that athletes of west African decent have a small physiological advantage for sprint running and long jumping. The advantage in probably in the range of 1-2%, which translates to 0.1-0.2 seconds in 100m run, and 8.5-9.5 cm in long jumping.

When it comes to vertical jumps, Africans don't seem to have an edge over white. My guess is that their heavier bones and heavier muscle mass negates any advantage they have in explosive power output.

Now let's talk basketball. As anyone who follows this sport knows, this is a sport of statistics and averages, and the best team will always lose some of it games during the season and come close to losing in others. I actually watched most of the game of the USA vs. Lithuania and it was clear the Americans were better and in the last 5 minutes they upped their game and closed it. Lithuania is a very strong team and they came highly motivated and prepared while the Americans came to the game with over confidence and probably after too much partying and binging.

explain why a russian white got the gold then, and white brit got the bronze...at the high jump....poor post mate.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2012, 03:55:16 PM »
explain why a russian white got the gold then, and white brit got the bronze...at the high jump....poor post mate.

Did you read his post that you replied to? It is evident what he said supports your claim {At the high jump}.... Zelhar said

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2012, 04:34:36 PM »
Did you read his post that you replied to? It is evident what he said supports your claim {At the high jump}.... Zelhar said

yea im completely misread the post..

Sorry zelhar...

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2012, 04:35:56 PM »
Obviously I don't agree with the statement that white men can't jump. But there is truth behind it. When it comes to vertical jump, blacks (of the west African/ Caribbean type) have a disadvantage of denser, heavier bones, and heavier muscle build. So it pretty much cancels out their advantage of having explosive power and faster muscles. But in sprints, and in long jumps, blacks seemingly have an edge of 1-2.5% over whites. This is why the best black athletes are about 0.2 second faster then the best whites in the 100m run, and jump 15-20cm farther in the long jump.

Now this 1-2.5% is statistical and cannot determine every individual case. Maybe one day there would be a white runner who will break the 100m world record, or Asian for that matter. But it would be a freak of nature. For example there is one Chinese runner who held the record for 110m hurdles until a couple of years ago. But as you can see there is one Chinese, no whites (that I heard of at least), and dozens of blacks who can run sub 13 seconds the 110m hurdles.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2012, 05:04:55 PM »
Obviously I don't agree with the statement that white men can't jump. But there is truth behind it. When it comes to vertical jump, blacks (of the west African/ Caribbean type) have a disadvantage of denser, heavier bones, and heavier muscle build. So it pretty much cancels out their advantage of having explosive power and faster muscles. But in sprints, and in long jumps, blacks seemingly have an edge of 1-2.5% over whites. This is why the best black athletes are about 0.2 second faster then the best whites in the 100m run, and jump 15-20cm farther in the long jump.

Now this 1-2.5% is statistical and cannot determine every individual case. Maybe one day there would be a white runner who will break the 100m world record, or Asian for that matter. But it would be a freak of nature. For example there is one Chinese runner who held the record for 110m hurdles until a couple of years ago. But as you can see there is one Chinese, no whites (that I heard of at least), and dozens of blacks who can run sub 13 seconds the 110m hurdles.

so how come this olymics majority of long jumpers were white guys...i think they won all 3 medals??Was this a freak result.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2012, 05:23:00 PM »
so how come this olymics majority of long jumpers were white guys...i think they won all 3 medals??Was this a freak result.
It was a weak result. 8.3m shouldn't worth a gold medal. I don't know why no jumper produced a decent jump, like 8.45 at least. It happens.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2012, 05:46:28 PM »
It was a weak result. 8.3m shouldn't worth a gold medal. I don't know why no jumper produced a decent jump, like 8.45 at least. It happens.

i dont care about the result, if i remember there was a big wind blowing into them. But the fact remains, this is the best of the best at long jump and there were barely any black people.

Which begs the question, does America have heavy discrimination against white sportmen, i think so...

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2012, 05:54:13 PM »
i dont care about the result, if i remember there was a big wind blowing into them. But the fact remains, this is the best of the best at long jump and there were barely any black people.

Which begs the question, does America have heavy discrimination against white sportmen, i think so...
That is a different subject. Ultimately every elite athlete has a genetic advantage (in his discipline) over 99% of humans. And also there are physiological differences between people of different races so it seems more reasonable that there will be some performance difference and in their max potential. But genetics isn't always the most significant factor. Especially that is the case in sports that require more then just pure athletic ability, like most ball sports. 

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2012, 05:56:28 PM »
That is a different subject. Ultimately every elite athlete has a genetic advantage (in his discipline) over 99% of humans. And also there are physiological differences between people of different races so it seems more reasonable that there will be some performance difference and in their max potential. But genetics isn't always the most significant factor. Especially that is the case in sports that require more then just pure athletic ability, like most ball sports.

btw zelhar its good to talk to someone about sports on here.

Sport is my passion, so expect more threads on sports in the future(sorry breenanfan)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2012, 05:58:05 PM »
I think the fast twitch muscles benefit the most with sprinting, but not quite as much with jumping..... but they still do have an advantage.... its just not that much.

As far as basketball.... the reason blacks dominate is because they ALL spend hours upon hours playing the game.  I used to work in the inner cities... and that was all the blacks did... day and night.... while others were studying or working... they were busy playing hoops.

When I played with them... I could outjump most of them... but they were 1000 times more skilled.   I was actually the only one who could do a standing dunk...   but it didnt matter, because they could play circles around me.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2012, 06:04:46 PM »
Blacks do dominate basketball...  but very few have superhuman leaping abilities.  Currently only about 10 players (including Lebron) have vertical leaps above 40 inches.... and 2 of them ( Chase Budinger, and Jordan Farmar (A jew), are white.... and one of them is a mix ( Blake Griffin)   Even Kobe Bryant never got above 40 inches.

The main advantage blacks have is not leaping... its their reach.... often times... they have gorilla like wingspans... sometimes even a foot wider than their height.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2012, 07:11:13 PM »
Blacks do dominate basketball...  but very few have superhuman leaping abilities.  Currently only about 10 players (including Lebron) have vertical leaps above 40 inches.... and 2 of them ( Chase Budinger, and Jordan Farmar (A jew), are white.... and one of them is a mix ( Blake Griffin)   Even Kobe Bryant never got above 40 inches.

The main advantage blacks have is not leaping... its their reach.... often times... they have gorilla like wingspans... sometimes even a foot wider than their height.
I think Blacks tend to have a higher ape index (a real term not a racist bash). However there is a great variation of that among both blacks and whites. Allot of white swimmers have high ape index too, but a foot (30cm) is indeed allot. I never heard of anyone with a reach that is a foot (30cm) over his height, except sunny liston maybe.