Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 798 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: August 05, 2012, 05:37:42 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 02:58:40 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: 21 Fakestinians killed in Syrian Islam-fest
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 05:51:18 PM »
Were these Fakestinians Syrian citizens or not?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 06:07:31 PM »
I can't say I'm sad. They brought it for themselves as muslims usually do. I feel too sad for any children who may have die, but again, the terrorstinians brought it for themselves.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 06:46:10 PM »
I dont even feel sad for these piglet children and nor should you. 

I hope that all of these "refugees" in each of these countries which harbor them meet the same fate as the Syrian and at the hand of fellow Muslims who supposedly support a state for them.

I hope they just keep killing each other till none of them are left.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 06:50:59 PM »
I dont even feel sad for these piglet children and nor should you. 

I hope that all of these "refugees" in each of these countries which harbor them meet the same fate as the Syrian and at the hand of fellow Muslims who supposedly support a state for them.

I hope they just keep killing each other till none of them are left.
Well I see your point - the world must become pure of Islam and nature will make sure this happens.  If any children die that's the natural order of things I guess. I just feel sad for any children who die in violence but then again, Muslim kids will grow up to slaughter children themselves. Some Muslims can be saved and abandon Islam (like Walid Shoebat) and I'm just hoping there are more who can.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 07:02:52 PM »
Lol, everywhere the fakestinians go they foment political unrest.  No surprise to see them fighting on the side of rebel forces.   Arab shall kill arab in this old school ME civil war.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2012, 07:15:40 PM »
This calls for one dancing Jew for every dead Arafaggist!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: