Author Topic: Jihadi Trolls and their libbie shills debating why Israel dosen't exist  (Read 467 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
http://www.quitzer.com/stats/quiz:-can-you-name-the-middle-east-countries?

For every one of us poor evil Zionists, there are a million welfare muzzies with a mouthful of verbal diarrhea to spew. It seems though if it was a scored debate you'd win, there is no out-debating muzzies when it comes to killing all Jews in Israel.

See the comments on the stats.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Jihadi Trolls and their libbie shills debating why Israel dosen't exist
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 07:45:29 PM »
I named every country in the Middle East with six seconds to spare and that does include Israel.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 08:40:51 PM »
They got me with Bahrain that first time...
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 08:45:25 PM »
I hate sites which use Facebook for comments. I want to boycott them...

I don't have Facebook, never want to use facebook, and virtually look down on people who use facebook... So I cannot make a comment on that site..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 07:55:04 PM »
It's probably a good idea to stay off Facebook because it's not anonymous enough to be secure.  It's all about sharing personal information.  It's different than having a ZooTube account or something.  I discussed this briefly with Nachus at the JTF meeting.  It is possible though to make a totally fake Facebook account, and I am considering doing this in order to participate in the JTF Facebook page.  The key is having an alternate email account that you don't use for anything other than the site.
And the leftist pig-group "anonymous" is going to target facebook for hacking because they "disagree" with it. Probably because of the "[censored] Islam" page that the liberals whined and cried about so much it got to the news  :::D Stupid leftist pigs.