Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1190 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: August 07, 2012, 12:36:56 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 03:02:57 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Abortionist likes killing "ugly black babies"
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 01:14:07 PM »
All human beings are made in G-d's image. Whether you find them to be subjectively ugly or beautiful on the outside shouldn't diminish someone's worth as a person. What a low life this so-called doctor is. He's a nasty ugly person. Someone shouldn't be a doctor if they act differently in a medical situation based on race. I don't think abortionists should be doctors either unless the abortions are done to save the mother's life.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 02:44:42 PM »
that was confusing.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 04:53:38 PM »
To be fair, he didn't say they were ugly because they were black. All babies look ugly when they're first born. They look like old people. And he didn't say he wanted to kill them because they were ugly or black - just that nobody would want to adopt all of them. I'm sure he's killed plenty of babies of other colors.

And about the abortion clinics tending to be in minority neighborhoods: black and Hispanic communities are where more of the illegitimacy and unwanted pregnancies occur and thus are where more of the demand is. Plus blacks tend to live in the inner-city areas rather than suburbs like whites do. And the inner-city / downtown areas are where all the clinics and other firms tend tend to be located - because that is the business district, not because blacks live there at a higher rate.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
Typical hypocrite leftists scum.
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 08:04:27 PM »
Defend every Black criminal who done rapes a white "wimminz", but dispose of innocent Black babies? To that I can only say, "Leftists"…

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 08:22:04 PM »
Liberals are the only ones who can be against the death penalty for murderers and violent criminals and yet for the murder of innocent children through abortion and infanticide and for the murder of other innocent people through euthanasia.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 10:02:00 PM »
Many Blacks are brainwashed by the liberals and think that they actually care about them, out of stupidity.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2012, 12:57:01 AM »
Many Blacks are brainwashed by the liberals and think that they actually care about them, out of stupidity.

This mistake will finish their whole community.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2012, 12:38:13 PM »
This mistake will finish their whole community.
What community. As far I know the "Black community" is already gone. With a large percentage doesn't even know who their fathers are, even larger percent on drugs, they have no community.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2012, 09:06:37 PM »
What community. As far I know the "Black community" is already gone. With a large percentage doesn't even know who their fathers are, even larger percent on drugs, they have no community.

I disagree. They don't have family ties per se, which is usually the basis for a strong community. However, they do have a strong sense of racial solidarity. They stick together from something as little as supporting one another for promotions over non-black rivals, to voting in a bloc for Obama. They generally don't rat each other out, even for serious criminal activity, and their lack of family ties can often only give them less to hold them back from pursuing a criminal lifestyle. They shame one another for 'acting white' or abandoning what they identify as black culture.

I don't know why they don't see how this abortion business is the most racist thing in their community, and yet they go to it and patronize it. I don't understand how supporting abortion is more important to them than stopping the evil eugenics strategy against them that abortion represents.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2012, 09:28:51 PM »
Yikes...   Is this the kinda inhumanity taught by the leftist pro-choicers?????

That since babies are ugly or black... that makes it ok to kill them?