Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 803 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: August 07, 2012, 09:09:29 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 03:02:16 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: JTF video: Lutherans can go screw themselves
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 09:31:23 PM »
בס''ד

Great video! G-d bless you, Dan!

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 09:44:00 PM »
 :dance: Liked, favorited, and commented!  :dance:

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 04:16:02 PM »
I can vouch for everything that Chaim just said, I left the Lutheran Church and Missouri Sinod for this reason....Went to the Baptist church.  May I also say some Lutherans are for Gay Priesthood and Homosexuality..Is it any wonder that God is furious with this nation and the false Christians...he knows who they are and that their hearts are black.  ( Warning in Rev 3: 14:  The Lukewarm Church)  These things says the Amen, the faithful and True Witness, the beginning of the creation of God.  15 I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot.  I could wish you were cold or hot.  So then, because you are lukewarm and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of my mouth. (This along with the support of Terrorist PLO and Hamas groups over Israel will cause great judgement on these so called Christians.     If anyone would contact Pastor Hagee, he would be a champion for the Jewish nations....he has played videos of Catholic Priests saluting Islam and Hitler to prove the apostasy of some of the churches...it is very powerful and he also describes everything in his book Jerusalem Countdown..Martin Luther page 77 and in Defense of Israel.  Many Christians are Zealous and God fearing in support for Israel and God's word...there are some bad apples who will be ready for the winepress when the grapes of wrath are ripe...Never doubt it.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 09:18:42 PM »
 :dance:

Liked, favorited, and commented.  Great job Chaim and Dan!

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 09:37:31 AM »
Wait a minute, I don't like Protestantism, but I do love Finns! They are Lutheran but some of the most pro-Israel people in Europe!

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2012, 11:28:21 AM »
'hopefully you can reach these reprobates.'  -Dan

What for Dan? Let them perish.  I am sick of Israel-hating, Jew hating pigs.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates