Author Topic: I need some polish jokes  (Read 3592 times)

newman

I need some polish jokes
« on: June 30, 2007, 10:32:34 PM »
Polish jokes are thin on the ground down under because.....well, polacks are thin on the ground. Could some of you New Yorkers please post or message a few to me. Much appreciated.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I need some polish jokes
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 10:42:45 PM »
Newman, I will throw one your way..however, I have some educational to tell everyone including you about the origination of polish jokes.

Before Hitler, Poles were known to be the most intellectual, smartest people around.  When Hitler came to be, he murdered all of the smart intellectual poles so that al ltha twas left were the dumb ones...and thus that's where all the Polish jokes come from..It's really sad and everytime i say a polish joke, I mention that story that people understand..

Anyhow, how about a turkish joke :)?

A Turk walks into a Persian restaurant and says, "I vant essandveech"
And the Persian cashier says, "Of course. Do you vant 'To guh'"?*
And the Turk says, "No on bread is fine."

*the word "Guh" in farsi means poop.  "To guh" means "in poop"
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 10:53:38 PM »
thanks....but i'd still like a polish joke. The story was intersesting. According to scientific research, the scotts had the second highest IQs in the world after the jews. Yet, all scottish jokes have atheme of either stinginess, drunkeness or violence....go figure.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 02:37:51 AM »
thanks....but i'd still like a polish joke. The story was intersesting. According to scientific research, the scotts had the second highest IQs in the world after the jews. Yet, all scottish jokes have atheme of either stinginess, drunkeness or violence....go figure.

Ok fine, here's a polish joke.

So a French guy, Jewish guy, and a Polish guy escape a concentration camp running away from Nazi guards and German Sheperds.  Each guy runs up a tree.  The dogs start barking the tree where the french guy is. The Nazi guard shouts, "Anybody up there?" and the French guy goes "Tweet tweet."  "Well I guess not," said the Nazi.

Then teh dogs go to the tree where the Jewish guy went.  Again, "Anybody up there?" and the Jewish guy says, "hooo hooo hooo." like an owl.  "Well i guess not."

Then to the tree with the Polish guy: "Anybody up there?"  And the polish guy says, "Moooooooooooo."
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2007, 02:40:22 AM »
 :laugh: :laugh: Thanks.

What's the one about a bowling alley on the wedding day?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2007, 02:51:13 AM »
:laugh: :laugh: Thanks.

What's the one about a bowling alley on the wedding day?

dunno.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2007, 02:53:12 AM »
Newman, I have to be honest and say that I don't really like this thread. American Poles are by and large good citizens like other whites. I don't think this is appropriate.

newman

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2007, 02:58:31 AM »
Newman, I have to be honest and say that I don't really like this thread. American Poles are by and large good citizens like other whites. I don't think this is appropriate.
Then just send good taste ones here.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2007, 03:01:43 AM »
Why can't we make cucaracha jokes and substitute the wetbacks for the Poles?

newman

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2007, 03:08:14 AM »
Why can't we make cucaracha jokes and substitute the wetbacks for the Poles?
Most of the jokes i'm getting are substitute jokes. I was after the uniquely polish 'hairy arm pit' type jokes.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2007, 03:42:13 AM »
Wetback day laborers don't have clean armpits too often...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2007, 03:45:13 AM »
I sed to have a Polish friend he became a doctor ,and so did his UBERHOT sister 
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2007, 03:49:21 AM »
You no now that i think about it she never had a boyfriend.Maybeshe was a lesbian.I hate to think that
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03