Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 620 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: August 09, 2012, 11:21:30 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 03:10:38 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
Here we go, liberals again- "Conservatives are all backed with billionaires! But liberals are all ordinary citizens who never are rich and involve in politics!" They jump to expose wealthy conservatives like "truthers" jump to cover up Muslim terrorism. I wonder if their hiding any liberal wealth…

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
The NJDC people are nothing but a bunch of Obama shills.  I hope Sheldon Addelson sues them for everything and backrupts them.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Here we go, liberals again- "Conservatives are all backed with billionaires! But liberals are all ordinary citizens who never are rich and involve in politics!" They jump to expose wealthy conservatives like "truthers" jump to cover up Muslim terrorism. I wonder if their hiding any liberal wealth…

Nobody can say anything negative about the Kapo George Soros, the primary financier of all liberal causes including the cursed MoveOn.org...

Soros gave $3 million to the Center for American Progress, $2.5 million to MoveOn.org, and $20 million[53] to America Coming Together. These groups worked to support Democrats in the 2004 election. On September 28, 2004 he dedicated more money to the campaign and kicked off his own multi-state tour with a speech: Why We Must Not Re-elect President Bush[54] delivered at the National Press Club in Washington, DC. The online transcript to this speech received many hits after Dick Cheney accidentally referred to FactCheck.org as "factcheck.com" in the Vice Presidential debate, causing the owner of that domain to redirect all traffic to Soros' site.[55] Asked in 2006 about his statement in The Age of Fallibility that "the main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States", Soros responded that "it happens to coincide with the prevailing opinion in the world. And I think that's rather shocking for Americans to hear. The United States sets the agenda for the world. And the rest of the world has to respond to that agenda. By declaring a 'war on terror' after September 11, we set the wrong agenda for the world. [...] when you wage war, you inevitably create innocent victims."[56]
Soros was not a large donor to US political causes until the 2004 presidential election, but according to the Center for Responsive Politics, during the 2003–2004 election cycle, Soros donated $23,581,000 to various 527 groups dedicated to defeating President Bush. A 527 group is a type of American tax-exempt organization named after a section of the United States tax code, 26 U.S.C. § 527.
After Bush's re-election, Soros and other donors backed a new political fundraising group called Democracy Alliance, which supports progressive causes and the formation of a stronger progressive infrastructure in America.[57]
In August 2009, Soros donated $35 million to the state of New York to be ear-marked for under-privileged children and given to parents who had benefit cards at the rate of $200 per child aged 3 through 17, with no limit as to the number of children that qualified. An additional $140 million was put into the fund by the state of New York from money they had received from the 2009 federal recovery act.[19]
On October 26, 2010, Soros donated $1 million, the largest donation in the campaign, to the Drug Policy Alliance to fund Proposition 19, that would have legalized marijuana in the state of California if it had passed in the November 2, 2010 elections.[58]
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
Nobody can say anything negative about the Kapo George Soros, the primary financier of all liberal causes including the cursed MoveOn.org...
Talking of Soros, I know plenty "anti-Zionist right-wing people" who use him as the proof for "Marxist-Zionists" even though it's pretty sure that Soros hates Israel.