Author Topic: Obama has a big lead in two new polls - one of them is the Fox poll  (Read 1828 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Mitt Romney's wimpy and "politically correct" campaign is leading to disaster. He is no longer tied with Barack Hussein Obama in the polls.

Two new polls show Obama taking a clear and decisive lead. One of the new polls is from Fox News where Obama now has a 9 point lead:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/09/fox-news-poll-obama-lead-grows-as-romney-support-slips

The other poll is from CNN - it shows Obama beating Romney by 7 percentage points.

This is beginning to look like 2008 all over again, G-d forbid. We hope and pray that Romney can turn this around with his Vice Presidential selection and the Republican convention.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Obama has a big lead in two new polls - one of them is the Fox poll
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 08:38:47 PM »
The class warfare argument is working in the shvartza President's favor... They had a good segment on the O'Reilly Factor tonight stating that there are 100 billion Americans dependent on one social service program or another for some sort of financial aid... As long as this president has the people convinced the money dispensing machine is going to continue under his watch a lot of people are going to vote in his favor.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 08:53:26 PM »
If Romney continues playing softball while Obama plays hardball, Romney will lose the election, no doubt.  The writing is on the wall, the polls show he is losing ground, day by day.  He better change his game plan, not much time is left.  I think Romney is afraid to swing hard at Obama, and his handlers too.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 09:42:45 PM »
Where are these polls? How come I've never had the opportunity to do a poll?

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 11:49:20 PM »
The class warfare argument is working in the shvartza President's favor... They had a good segment on the O'Reilly Factor tonight stating that there are 100 billion Americans dependent on one social service program or another for some sort of financial aid... As long as this president has the people convinced the money dispensing machine is going to continue under his watch a lot of people are going to vote in his favor.
100% agree.  I've been saying the same thing for quite a while.  As the takers in this country start to outnumber the givers (the people who work and pay taxes), then the Democrats will keep on winning because the takers will vote for those who will want to soak the givers dry...until another Great Depression occurs and this country goes into bankruptcy.  All the takers will vote for their ObamaMama.  G-d help us all!

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2012, 11:56:20 PM »
7-9% lead... this is intimidating.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2012, 02:03:11 AM »
 :dance:

G-d help us if he repeats a McCain-Palin type of disaster. Mitt Romney has got to pick a viable vice presidential candidate that is politically competent as well as popular, it will most likely be Pawlenty or Rubio.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2012, 02:44:22 AM »
The most recent Rassmussen Poll shows Romney in the lead by 4%.  Rassumussen tends to be the most accurate... but I do still think that Obama still has the slight advantage.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2012, 06:21:42 AM »
The most recent Rassmussen Poll shows Romney in the lead by 4%.  Rassumussen tends to be the most accurate... but I do still think that Obama still has the slight advantage.

Rasmussen is the only recent poll showing Romney ahead. Every other poll shows Obama winning the national popular vote and winning by an even bigger margin in the electoral college which will decide the election. In recent elections, the other polls were just as accurate as Rasmussen. And even Rasmussen shows Obama winning enough states to win an electoral college majority.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html

I am convinced that we are headed for disaster if the Romney campaign continues to play defense with Obama and with the Obama-worshipping media.

G-d willing, I hope and pray that we get a big boost from the Vice Presidential selection and the Republican convention. Because right now things look bad.

Remember even the Fox poll shows Obama with a big lead. Fox obviously supports Romney, so this is a really bad sign.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2012, 10:12:09 AM »
I wonder if it would be a good idea to pick that big fat loud mouth Chris Christi as vice president
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2012, 08:16:14 AM »
Yes, the best possible vice president must be selected by him.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2012, 07:32:27 PM »
LOL the leftist neocons are finally join the liberals- of supporting Obongo!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2012, 10:48:22 PM »
I'm only guessing though I think Romney picking Ryan for a running mate might help him a little bit because of his budget proposals.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt